WTB Stock Headlight

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,
I've recently wrecked my bike and had the projector retrofit on it. In order for me to keep those, I need to replace them with a stock headlight for when my insurance totals the bike. I don't care if yours has damage on it or not... anyone with a stock headlight for sale for cheap, hit me up and help a brotha out.:thumbup:

Rob

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got one with slight damage and Halo eyes installed, just sitting here collecting dust lmk if your interested.

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump? one is offered above? ;) Already damaged thus perfect for a totaled bike?

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
No prob anything i can do to help out a fellow FZ6'er

Hey Bro, what method of shipping did you use? UPS tried to deliver something today, but needed signature and wasn't sure if that's your package or something else.

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
I did use UPS, but i dont believe i had them require a signature tho, my guys in the shipping dept would know but there already gone for the day, ill see what i can dig up, sorry for the inconvience.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I did use UPS, but i dont believe i had them require a signature tho, my guys in the shipping dept would know but there already gone for the day, ill see what i can dig up, sorry for the inconvience.

No worries, it was something else that was being shipped to the house. Don't worry about hassling anyone at work, it's no big deal.:thumbup: