WTB: TCP Seat cowl

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
good luck with your search, I think most of us are looking for one , just not many of us want to pay $200+ for such a small piece

bigvin122

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I hate it. I had my fz6 for a year now and just started looking at seat cowls a couple weeks back. The one I came across I wanted happened to be the one I can't get. I don't mind paying a premium I guess since there seems to be none on the market. Been searchin the web hard.

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I hate it. I had my fz6 for a year now and just started looking at seat cowls a couple weeks back. The one I came across I wanted happened to be the one I can't get. I don't mind paying a premium I guess since there seems to be none on the market. Been searchin the web hard.

You can buy it direct from TCP for about $200-$250.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site

Did you try this:
rear seat cowl | eBay

Good luck.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Webbike japan has a seat cowl listed
good luck

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What is your reasoning for the seat cowl? The looks? If you don't like having the rear portion of your seat exposed a cheap and useful solution is to get a tail bag to occupy that spot, you would then have extra storage space. Some tailbags look better on the FZ than others.

bigvin122

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for that Japan seat cover. Looks better than the only other option which is the eBay seat cover. I made my fz6 naked and just think the TCP cowl would complete the look. This picture made me want it
yfz64gl_3.jpg