WTB: Yamaha Seat Cowl

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Probably yamaha, sorry just felt sarcastic.
Well there Mr. Sarcasm, I tried looking up the seat cowl on the U.S. Yamaha site; none to be found. I found one on the the Canadian site, but it seems I can not order there unless I have a Canadian shipping address. Want to buy one for for me in AussieLand and pay for the shipping to U.S. for me ? LOL

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry dude just made 6 calls trying to get genuine sliders, with the answer of back order from japan, so i was feeling sarcastic.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well there Mr. Sarcasm, I tried looking up the seat cowl on the U.S. Yamaha site; none to be found. I found one on the the Canadian site, but it seems I can not order there unless I have a Canadian shipping address. Want to buy one for for me in AussieLand and pay for the shipping to U.S. for me ? LOL

This is not true, they will ship it to the states. I PM'd Boneman and he referred me to his dealership. I gave them a call and they said I could order one from Vegas and they would ship it to me. But it was going to cost me around $350 with shipping, so I passed.

For some stupid reason, they are not availabe from Yamaha in the USA. Figure that one out? Yamaha probably sells more FZ6's in the US than any other country and they don't offer the part to US FZ6 owners.