Yamaha FZ6 Fazer - 2006 - 61000miles - for Sale

zonkkk

Reaction score
Visit site
New chain and sprockets at 59,500 miles, steering head bearings changed at 60,900 miles. Good tires, R&G crash bungs, wide Renthal bars, high touring screen, K&N Air filter. All three keys (including red one). A little rust started to show up by the rear right foot peg (see last picture). Bike does not look the miles: 61,000. Price: £1,600.

Service book with stamped dealer history up to 30,000 miles, then all the service dates and miles but no stamps. Last service (oil and filter) done by myself in May this year. 3 previous owners. 4 months MOT and 3 months tax.

Bought at the beginning of the year to rebuild my confidence after a 6 years break from riding. Did not bin it so I now want to buy a brand new XJ6. (I have already been offered £1,000 by the dealer as part exchange, so no silly offers please).

No shipping (not even to Nigeria). Cash only. No test rides unless shown proof of fully comprehensive insurance and cash in hand.

For more info, message me.

Suggestions/price comments welcome.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
You should write to Yamaha about having the most miles one of their engines has ever seen:BLAA:

tamucc2004

Reaction score
Visit site
It's on a Honda but have a buddy that rolled over 250,000 on a Honda F4i. And quite a few track days in there also. And everyone know Honda doesn't hold a candle to Yamaha

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
Although I swear I read it twice, I thought it said 610,000

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
It's on a Honda but have a buddy that rolled over 250,000 on a Honda F4i. And quite a few track days in there also. And everyone know Honda doesn't hold a candle to Yamaha

My roommate met a guy with over 500k miles on an F4i - over 400 of that was on the original clutch, I think the first motor lasted 380k.