Yes I do own a car...lol. Pics..lol.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A remark made by Wolfman recently was reinforced by a Silverback comment last weekend...lol. "Oh! Is that your car?...hahahah." Said Matty...lol.

Wolfman reckons i don't really have one.

Silverback is the only one who's seen it...lol.( So I don't use it much...lol...what can I say?).

Pics:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• P2210072.jpg
    P2210072.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 34
  • meandob1.jpg
    meandob1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 33
A remark made by Wolfman recently was reinforced by a Silverback comment last weekend...lol. "Oh! Is that your car?...hahahah." Said Matty...lol.

Wolfman reckons i don't really have one.

Silverback is the only one who's seen it...lol.( So I don't use it much...lol...what can I say?).

Pics:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

I still reckon you stole someone's else's and staged the photo's! :Flip: In fact, i only beleive you have a house, cause Matty told me so! Till then, i thought you slept on your bike!

I still reckon you stole someone's else's and staged the photo's! :Flip: In fact, i only beleive you have a house, cause Matty told me so! Till then, i thought you slept on your bike!

One of those pics is 5 years old...lol. The Emu one.:thumbup:

I have witnesses....lol....i could even take a pic of the rego papers...lol.

Sheese....lol...talk about a skeptic...LMAO.

As for the house....I've so got to get you guys all round for a barbie....it just that there's no race track down my way and it's not right in the middle of the twisties.....and to be honest I nearly forget where it is sometimes:eek::rockon:...LMAO.

One of those pics is 5 years old...lol. The Emu one.:thumbup:

I have witnesses....lol....i could even take a pic of the rego papers...lol.

Sheese....lol...talk about a skeptic...LMAO.

As for the house....I've so got to get you guys all round for a barbie....it just that there's no race track down my way and it's not right in the middle of the twisties.....and to be honest I nearly forget where it is sometimes:eek::rockon:...LMAO.

Mate...your half way to the D road.....bring it on! :rockon:

Mate...your half way to the D road.....bring it on! :rockon:

It will be done.....just as soon as I get a new battery for my car :((that's right, MY car...lol.) So I can do some shopping:eek:. Suppose i could use my back pack...lol.:rockon:

It will be done.....just as soon as I get a new battery for my car :((that's right, MY car...lol.) So I can do some shopping:eek:. Suppose i could use my back pack...lol.:rockon:

Punch some wholes in the floor, and go Fred Flinstone style! :eek:

You could borrow my car, that actually does'nt have cobwebs on the wheels, and gets driven regularly! :D

I'll bet it's tires are squared off too...LMAO:Flip:.

They might be on the car...but not on Damien....i road to and fro the country via the Twisties this time! :D:rockon:

And then rode back through them twice for good measure this morning! :rockon:

A man can only take so many straight roads you know!

They might be on the car...but not on Damien....i road to and fro the country via the Twisties this time! :D:rockon:

And then rode back through them twice for good measure this morning! :rockon:

A man can only take so many straight roads you know!

This little black duck can't stand straight line riding. Happy to ride 1000km/day as long as I it's bendy..lol.:rockon:

Cheers
Mike

This little black duck can't stand straight line riding. Happy to ride 1000km/day as long as I it's bendy..lol.:rockon:

Cheers
Mike

If you can find me 1000km's of twisties...i am there! Hangon, that's about 25 laps of the L road or 7 laps of the D road.....Hmmmmmm!

:rockon:

So when are we doing this....seriously! :spank:

Won't be this weekend...lol...but there's always Easter. From Clarendon to Cherry gardens turnoff to Stirling, Uraidla, Lobie for Brekkie, Uraidla, Balhannah, verdun, Bridgewater, Aldgate Mylor, Echunga....Sigh...Straight lines for a bit to Meadows, to Ashbourne To Strath, and back to Meadows for brunch...lol. Bull Creek to Goolwa then victor for coffee. D road. D road again, Bull creek, Meadows, Echunga ETC ETC....lol. Sounds doable to me:D. Finish it off with a hoot down lobie road to Ashton then down Montecute road and back to Lobie road for the trip home...lol.:rockon: Stop at Blackwood for a Schnitzel and back home for me via Clarendon. Then go and put a poultice on my wrists...lol.

BTW, anytime you want to test drive some kayaks you know where to come...lol.

Back