Mallala (Track day) May the 9th Oinky...with pics.

The Powers will serve you well.....Just Ask Gazza!

:rockon:

LOL..I know...I was just going to do it 'cause I'd have to try to crash to make those Super Corsers let go...this my beast we're talking about here...lol....Truth be known my first track day will be on Pilot Roads...lol....unless I wear them out real fast...LMAO

LOL..I know...I was just going to do it 'cause I'd have to try to crash to make those Super Corsers let go...this my beast we're talking about here...lol....Truth be known my first track day will be on Pilot Roads...lol....unless I wear them out real fast...LMAO

I reckon the Pilot Road 2's will be ok too, they grip real good in Sports mode, as you know...only going to get warmer on the track.

:thumbup:

Awesome! Thanks for the pics guys! and Wolfy, get your ass off that thing! :D :rockon:

I was thinking the same thing, hang off that thing. Just hook your outside heel and hang off baby! Lead with your chin if you can. It took me all morning to break old habits and not cross up, still not there yet.

View attachment 16407

View attachment 16408

I was thinking the same thing, hang off that thing. Just hook your outside heel and hang off baby! Lead with your chin if you can. It took me all morning to break old habits and not cross up, still not there yet.

View attachment 16407

View attachment 16408

Cool photo's......was looking at old 500cc GP's the other day.....riding styles have changed a lot since then....a bit like your photo's Pete...

:rockon:

Back