06 FZ6 Parts

Hi,
I was wondering how hard the set up is for the headlight mods and also how much are you looking for the angel eyes and other mods. I have a deep red metallic 2006 fz6 and if you could list out the available parts with a price, it would be very helful to decide.

Thanks

in the pics of the fairing, are those cracks or are they the paint chipping and how much r u looking for it?

There small cracks, that could be fixed with some fiberglass if you we're so inclined to fix them, id let the unit go for half the price of a new one maybe a lil less for damages. LMK what you think.

Last edited:
Hi,
I was wondering how hard the set up is for the headlight mods and also how much are you looking for the angel eyes and other mods. I have a deep red metallic 2006 fz6 and if you could list out the available parts with a price, it would be very helful to decide.

Thanks

Its not to difficult the hardest part IMO was getting the clear lense removed from the plastic headlight housing, which all you do there is put the headlight assembly in the oven @ 300 degrees for 5 minutes then take it out and pry around the edge of the lens to get it to release it from the sealant, Id let the whole set up go for $100.00 bux which is a good deal considering the eyes themselves cost me $109.00 lmk what you think.

Last edited:
Black inner fairings SOLD to Killbane83, thanks again, i'll have them boxed up and sent out tomorrow with ups tracking #

Big front fairing with the scratches still for sale? Do you have a set price for the front fairing?

Back