1st track day on R6 - 1 lap around Thunderbolt

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I only recorded my 2nd session, so this is a *slow* lap with extra sloppy lines, but anyway.. here it is:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXAceFxhbfU"]NJMP - ACE - Thunderbolt - 4/28/14 - YouTube[/ame]

edgeofnj

Reaction score
Visit site
where's the lean meter? Blah
looks like great running conditions and loads of fun! btw, did you get a clear screen so that you could record from this perspective? :D

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
where's the lean meter? Blah
looks like great running conditions and loads of fun! btw, did you get a clear screen so that you could record from this perspective? :D

Nope, I got a clear screen so I could SEE through it, because on straights my chin is on the tank and with the double bubble dark screen which was on there when I got the bike, I literally could not see a thing.
Of course.. being able to shoot vid through clear screen is a nice bonus :thumbup:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was turning the phone and sticking my knees out watching this vid! You were looking very smooth and collected out there on Monday.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was turning the phone and sticking my knees out watching this vid! You were looking very smooth and collected out there on Monday.

Thanks, brotha! Just realized you could've taken the R6 for a spin while I was waiting for next session :(

Oh well.. next time!