2 Brothers Install

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, finally got my cans in from Biohazardcycles. 2008 Yamaha Fz6 2 brothers CARBON cans for $699 shipped! ordered on monday, on my step tue afternoon... thats GREAT service!
Had a chance to put them on at the shop tonight, so i took full advantage.

These things are awesome! It was a little drizzle outside on the way home, so i couldnt put the full force of the cans and juice box to good use, but i got the general idea. They are alot louder than i thought they would be, and i love it!

Here are some pics.. i also have a vid that i put together, and if i can get it to load right, ill post that too..

DSC05689.jpg

DSC05690.jpg

DSC05692.jpg

DSC05694.jpg

DSC05695.jpg

DSC05697.jpg

DSC05698.jpg

">
DSC05699.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nSnTZETB9M"]YouTube - 2brothers[/ame]">

Last edited:
you lucky bastard, mine dont get here til wed. thats forever in dog years LOL. the CF look is definetly awsome, but more pricey. I got the alum cans. enjoy!

excellent work :thumbup:..having a well lit workspace like that must be soooo good.

i couldnt help noticing the compulsary can of beer ;)..a must have for any workshop related exercise :D

Me want!!!

(I tried typing in all caps, but firefox fixes it automatically. :()

I thought the same thing...
Its a buddy of mine, he is real short... he put a lowering kit on it and we had to take the kick stand off and cut it down 2 inches and re weld it. its nice having a shop like that where you have all the tools you could possibly need for projects like these...

drill press (had to re drill my license plate, anyone elses holes not line up?)
Welding machines (had to re weld his kickstand)
bead blasters (had to bead blast my pegs for paint)
Paintbooth (painted the pegs)
Variety of saws (to cut down the kickstand)
Table sanders (clean up the kick stand and license plate)
Forklift (to lean the bike on ;))

rode about 100 miles with it yesterday... VERY LOUD... highway speeds 70-80mph... not horrible.. but i get alot more turning heads at lights now...:thumbup: hopefully cars will notice me before they try to take over my lane also :rolleyes:

just ordered from biohazardcycles. I am a little excited! How did you get it for 699 shipped? I got it for 725 shipped.
he had a group price going for anyone who ordered from the forum... but it only lasted till the end of the month apparently. sorry bro 725 is still really good

sigh down here, its illegal to ride with twobrothers. cops will chase u down with a ticket. the ticket cost $700. so jelous of ure two brothers. cause its nice n load:p

Ugh... I'm being teased here. Mine got shipped out friday... and I still may not have them for like 2 weeks... But hell I got them for $470 cdn shipped so...
AND I'm still waiting for my ASV shorty levers.
Oh, and for the replacement key for my tool box to arrive so I can get into the tools and install the new toys!

Its a buddy of mine, he is real short... he put a lowering kit on it and we had to take the kick stand off and cut it down 2 inches and re weld it. its nice having a shop like that where you have all the tools you could possibly need for projects like these...

drill press (had to re drill my license plate, anyone elses holes not line up?)
Welding machines (had to re weld his kickstand)
bead blasters (had to bead blast my pegs for paint)
Paintbooth (painted the pegs)
Variety of saws (to cut down the kickstand)
Table sanders (clean up the kick stand and license plate)
Forklift (to lean the bike on ;))

yea since I don't have a fancy drill press in my garage :( lol I broke out a metal file and just widened the hole out

well, i think i am going to do this. not going to spring for the carbon, gonna go for the aluminums. bike is totally stock with a k&n filter, but it looks like from reading through the forum, while not optimal, it's not a problem. not sure how i feel about the backfiring though. does it really do it that much? i dunno, maybe i'd get used to it and perhaps like it. doesn't hurt anything does it?

so i've found a set on ebay new from the biohazzard shop for just under $600 including shipping. good deal?

well, i think i am going to do this. not going to spring for the carbon, gonna go for the aluminums. bike is totally stock with a k&n filter, but it looks like from reading through the forum, while not optimal, it's not a problem. not sure how i feel about the backfiring though. does it really do it that much? i dunno, maybe i'd get used to it and perhaps like it. doesn't hurt anything does it?

so i've found a set on ebay new from the biohazzard shop for just under $600 including shipping. good deal?

i think that's their normal price... i almost got the alum to save money but my gf rides with me so i got the cf to keep the rear cool. also, looks better. also i got a stupid deal for them that if i tell you how much someone's prolly gonna get pissed off

Back