2007 Is almost gone the 08's are here.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So much for my # 1 choice for my next bike. I went into the local BMW dealership this afternoon to check out the new HP2 sportbike. They sold their 1st one last week in one day, so I was out of luck to see it in person. I asked how much they are going for, only $25,000. They did have the new Scorpion EXO 1000 helmets in, they are very nice. Real cool. I think it's the best helmet around. The dual visors are real neat. Just with a flip of a switch, the sun visors come down. The pump is also a nice feature, making a the helmet a perfect fit. I just have to wait until they get the blue helmets. Apparently, all of the 1000's are back ordered.

H

HavBlue

Now this bike has me in the mood to buy. I feel the need for speed and lots of it.. On the other hand there is this one too...

Maverick

Reaction score
Visit site
Sheesh, if everyone got a new bike next year, half the folks here would be off to other forums... not too many die-hard Yamaha fans !?

If I bought another bike it would be the R6...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sheesh, if everyone got a new bike next year, half the folks here would be off to other forums... not too many die-hard Yamaha fans !?

Well i just got this bike but the only other bike i would consider at this point would be an R1.

I love Yammi's

H

HavBlue

Why? If I do buy a new one I am keeping those that I have. Bikes, like guns, are something I have a hard time parting with...... Ya just can't have enough of either.....

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
What about one of these. They have made a touring version for the US market but I would love one as a daft 2nd bike

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKEuzxC4eGc[/nomedia]