2010 Busted Knuckle Garage opening

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wanted to throw this out there... I have a Gen I FZ1 coming up from NYC, a Gen II FZ1 from NJ and an FZ6R coming over from Wells, ME all for a modfest and a (hopefully) ride Sat night and again (ride) Sunday morning that will be all south of my place to get Tony and Billy headed back south Sunday.

We'll be tearing down the entire front of the Gen I FZ1 to do steering head bearings, fork seals, springs and oil, and a few other mods. The Gen II, unsure if any work will be done... The FZ6R will be having the lowering link and kickstand from Roaring Toyz installed.

Anyone wanting to come mod is welcome. Anyone wishing to come watch/learn and share conversation is welcome.

We'll be starting up around the 10am mark with the FZ6R on Saturday the 15th. Billy will arrive around the noon mark and we'll be tearing into his before the engine cools off. We hope to have a late afternoon ride on some of the back roads then come back for some grilling and more conversation.

Let me know if you would like to stop in, even if it is to say Hi and meet some new faces.