2nd Annual FZ6 Forum Campout/Ride Feeler

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Texans and others in neighboring states, Fred and I are kicking around planning the 2nd Annual FZ6 Forum campout. We need to firm up the dates but I'd like to get an idea of who would like to attend. Last year we had about 12 people.

We'll stay at the D'Rose cabins, cookout and ride the fabled "Twisted Sisters" and this year I'd like to add the "Devil's Backbone" to the ride list if we can.

We have a couple of dates, perhaps the last weekend in Sept (might be too hot this year), or the second weekend in October, or the fourth weekend in October.

We'll stay at: D'Rose Inn & Cabins

This year campers will make their own reservations. That was too much to manage last year.

If you are interested post up! :rockon:

Twisted Sister ride: Texas Motorcycle Roads & Routes - Twisted Sisters | OpenRoadJourney.com

Devil's Backbone: Devil's Backbone Wimberley, Texas (Natural Features) (I'll make a map)

Here's the linky dinky from last year: http://www.600riders.com/forum/usa-...fz6-forum-com-three-sisters-campout-ride.html

And yes we will have the massive UNO match again!

Last edited:

Kilbane83

Member With Members
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in, dunno if I'll go out for the day and bbq like last time or spend the night this time. We'll see when we get some more concrete plans, but eitherway I'm diffinatly in for a ride :thumbup:

pooty

Reaction score
Visit site
d'rose is the best. dr deb is too[owner] we wanted to buy it when we were there in april. we will be there oct 12-15th. if you havnt been ya' gotta go----

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry for not being on this the past few days, I started my new job and I've been pretty busy.

First there is a sticky of this topic. See in the Sticky section in Southwest.

Second, D'Rose is sold out I need to look into another location. How does everyone feel about camping, camping? Like tents and stuff? I see what is out there and report up.

Last edited: