747 crash caught on dash cam...

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
That escalated quickly. Well, not really. :spank:

Edit: Yeah, cheap humor aside, that's terrifying and really unfortunate.

Last edited:

Criminal Pilot

City Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh my God...

Description says it was a Cargo plane and the crash resulted in seven deaths.
If ever there was a way to bring some light to such a tragedy, it is the fact that this was not a passenger plane carrying 400 or more people. That's a jarring video to watch, sends shivers down my spine.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow...That is nuts and terrible. It was pretty clear that it was a cargo shift to the tail causing the nose to pitch vertical causing a stall...amazing it stayed in the air as long as it did! It is also amazing how flammable jet fuel is! :eek::(

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy C R A P - 15+ Seconds of total terror for those who lost their lives. That really sucks! :(

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
With how affordable cameras and video recording devices have become I wish dash cams were more widely used...so many accidents happen and everyone is pointing fingers, dash cams make the reasons and at faults obvious.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
It's the way I validated buying a GoPro for riding. I may not remember a bad crash, but the video will do a good job with helping figure out what happened and who is responsible.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I find it quite awkward to "thumbs up" a video like that.

I guess this is switch hit as its not the content its the fact that someone made us (me) aware. However, most times it is a Thanks or Nothing for a dis-like the content if that makes sense.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess this is switch hit as its not the content its the fact that someone made us (me) aware. However, most times it is a Thanks or Nothing for a dis-like the content if that makes sense.

The "thumbs up" button on this forum states right on it that is to "THANK" the poster. Same applies on youtube. Thanks for making us aware. This is the footage the news stations leave out of their reports every day.

long101

Reaction score
Visit site
coming from a person that is scared to death to fly (because motorcycles are much safer) and is flying next month, this will give me nightmares.