Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site

bertmoog

Yes, I am.
Reaction score
Visit site
these bikes are sick! they look so aggressive. i really love the buell's, i thought about getting a buell before deciding on the fz6. very appreciated thread, wavex. :rockon:

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
I can't get enough of these bikes... I can't wait till I get the chance to try my hand at some of this stuff. I went by a local dealer yesterday just so I could take a good look at an '06 FZ6 up close and personal. Man she was a beauty! Let me sit on her and start her up, don't tell my girlfriend because I just fell in love. Actually she was there too, thinks it's a sexy bike!

I really like that American page you sent me to, lots of good headlights there. I'm liking the Kamikaze's or maybe the BKing right now...

What all is involved in an exhaust job like this? Is that a lot of custom welding? I've never seen pipes like that on a sportbike/streetfighter before and looks like it could be purely SICK on a fizzer! Imagine dual slants like that on each side...

mattcosta7

Reaction score
www.matthewcostabile.com
some of these are just insane. The amount of custom work, and time is astounding. Some of them look alittle overboard, with the tails angled insanely steep (a short guy like me just gets his leg over the fz's tail), and the extended swingarms never did it for me either, but they're definitely unique and works of art!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
What all is involved in an exhaust job like this? Is that a lot of custom welding? I've never seen pipes like that on a sportbike/streetfighter before and looks like it could be purely SICK on a fizzer! Imagine dual slants like that on each side...

That's pretty easy actually, get rid of the muffler, mid pipe & cat pipe and get the R6 Laser system:
2315153147_76d42ee3a6_o.jpg

Done! that would clean up the tail fo the FZ, but it would look MUCH better if you change the seat/tail all together...

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
That's pretty easy actually, get rid of the muffler, mid pipe & cat pipe and get the R6 Laser system:
2315153147_76d42ee3a6_o.jpg

Done! that would clean up the tail fo the FZ, but it would look MUCH better if you change the seat/tail all together...

Wow that looks pretty mean. The picture shows that it would look nice with an R6 tail... :rockon:

Dr.Landau

Reaction score
Visit site
This brought me back on 2 wheels and is as close to intention of the word streetfighter as one can get. Not very practical though, but big smiles as I leave the Gixxers and the like behind in the twisties. Have eaten a few from the line as well!!! 262lbs, 44horse.

Dr.Landau

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike.....almost a classic these days, like what you have done to it.

:rockon:

Thanks wolfman, alotta time and money went into her and im ready to write checks for something new. Oddly enough it was head on pic of your fz that cemented my decision. I dont like the faired look but hadnt even seen an fzn here in the states, didnt know they existed to be honest. So Ive found an 07 and im working on getting them from 5k to 4k as soon as that happens it'll be in the basement getting lighter.