A special Christmas thankyou

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to say a very special Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year to all the members of our Defence force's currently serving in the Middle East and around the world....... To all those who are away from home during this special time My thoughts go out to you :thumbup: , may you all stay safe and return home real soon :D........ Its also a time to reflect on those who never made it home and thank them for there Service , Courage and Sacrifice :(......... You Guy's and Gal's are doing a mighty job , Thankyou for helping provide the freedom in which i celebrate this joyous occasion :thumbup:

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to say a very special Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year to all the members of our Defence force's currently serving in the Middle East and around the world....... To all those who are away from home during this special time My thoughts go out to you :thumbup: , may you all stay safe and return home real soon :D........ Its also a time to reflect on those who never made it home and thank them for there Service , Courage and Sacrifice :(......... You Guy's and Gal's are doing a mighty job , Thankyou for helping provide the freedom in which i celebrate this joyous occasion :thumbup:

+1 on that! Couldn't have said it any better.

SergeantG1

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to Humperdinkle for this post.

To all of our military friends out there a huge THANK YOU!!! I hope everyone of you makes it home safe and sound to be with your families and loved ones.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish you could all come home night and be here for Christmas with your families. Thank you for your sacrifces!

Merry Christmas all!

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Please dont take this the wrong way,

I do hope that all you guys and girls are safe over the christmas period, but in gods name...get home to your familys where you belong!! I hope your next leader has some cop-on and puts an end to the horrible charade that you Americans have entered into. You deserve to be by your parents/loved-ones side tomorrow...not yielding guns for a pointless cause because as much as we would wish for terrorism to stop...its like violence...it'll always continue!

I applaude you for attempting to extinguish the flame of violence in the world but please dont think your doing it for america because this is so so far from the truth...america may feel that they are the superior nation but your work goes further then that...your simply highlighting a problem that is present in the world...that of organised crime at a grand scale. You'll never stop it so your energy and expertise is better off being spent on the continent of america instead of the travesty of war and loss of innocent lives.

Merry Christmas to all soldiers in the world...even though you may be "the enemy" i'm sure you are wishing you were at home, relaxing and away from the constant barrage of violence.