AGV K3 Rossi Donkey helmet

Update as to fit--I wear eye glasses and found that the XL cheek pads didn't allow enough room for the temples as my ears would get sore before I got to 100 miles, so I ordered some XXL cheek pads and now the fit is still snug and my ears need to be unfolded after putting on the helmet but there is enough room for the temples on my glasses with no pain to my ears. Other than that the helmet is very nice and comfy.

Jerry

Update as to fit--I wear eye glasses and found that the XL cheek pads didn't allow enough room for the temples as my ears would get sore before I got to 100 miles, so I ordered some XXL cheek pads and now the fit is still snug and my ears need to be unfolded after putting on the helmet but there is enough room for the temples on my glasses with no pain to my ears. Other than that the helmet is very nice and comfy.

Jerry

That's great Jerry! Sucks when your eye wear doesn't work with your helmet. I ordered pretty pricey prescription sunglasses that I tried with one of the helmets (more a utility lid) I own and didn't realize my everyday helmet that I do rides with would not work with them.
I ended up getting cheaper but better prescription sunglasses that work with all my helmets.

That's such a cool helmet!

Back