• other please explain

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't see why not ... why should we be the only ones in a vast set of universes ... if there is something else out there they probably stay out the way whilst we wreck everything ... if they did come here though lets hope they come with FAZERS ;)

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
it's nearly impossible that earth is the only habitable planet in the universe, so you can be sure that there are quite a lot of planets out there with life.

So if you ask if "aliens exist" then, yes... for sure. But if you ask if all of them are superintelligent creatures that bother comming to earth to put probes up our darkest places ... not so sure :)

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
absolutely i believe it.

all of my tattoos are centered around the alien theme because a: I love aliens; b: I believe they exist and are everywhere; and c: they look awesome

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
There has to be life on other planets. With billions of stars in each galaxy, and billions of galaxies, the odds are pretty overwhelming that there is intellegent life out there.

"But I guess I'd say if it is just us... seems like an awful waste of space."

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Math says it's pretty arrogant to believe we're the only lucky combination of star dust over a period of ~14 billion years, in a universe we cannot even comprehend the size of. To put things in context, I think we're just as special as that snowflake with the dirt experience who bought a turbo busa as his first street bike :BLAA:

Last edited:

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
I think to believe that we are the only intelligent life in this vast universe, most of which we know nothing about, is naive.

shamrocker

Reaction score
joshisingreenville.blogspot.com
Aliens-meme.jpg

JimStl

Reaction score
Visit site
I think it is certain that life is abundant throughout the infinite super colossus that is this universe. Do I think that other forms of matter based intelligence have visited our little planet, not really. Do I believe in realms that are outside of our normal awareness where intelligent entities can exist, yeah.

It's an odd, odd, place that we live in.

VUU

VW gearhead
Reaction score
Visit site

You'd think if you want to be taken seriously as a "scientist" you'd try not to look like a wild eyed loony. That said I do believe in aliens as has been said mathematically speaking if we are the only intelligent life in the universe it would be shameful waste of space. I highly doubt however that intelligent being would come from light years away to probe the innards of our trailer parks residents.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah there is just too much stuff that points to intelligent life having visited. I dont believe in crop circle stuff, but some of the cave paintings depicting humanoid figures in space helmets and the quirky knowledge displayed by primitive cultures that had no real direction to developing that particular skill/knowledge, it all indicates that something/someone with a great intellect has shared their talents and skills, Why wouldnt it be aliens.

And if you look at the broad cross section of intelligence displayed by us HOOMANS, from the most stupid dumba$$ to the likes of Edison and Einstein, then why wouldnt that same premise go across the universes.
We think as a race we are pretty clever, but if we are just one point on a scale of smarts, who is above us?

Last edited:

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
Its good to see that nobody here was abducted and probed :)
But who are the 2 aliens?
and who is in regular contact?

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
and who is in regular contact?

That would be me. Some of my best friends I believe to be aliens, I'm just afraid to ask :)

I'm wondering who the people are that don't believe. We had this discussion at work on day a few years ago. My boss said that the Bible says there is no life anywhere else, so there isn't. I asked him how he can believe, with all of the stars in THIS galaxy alone, that there isn't life anywhere else. His answer was simply, "If there is life out there, why have they not made themselves known?". WTF?? There is life here, but even if there was life on Mars or Venus, does this mean they'd know about us? What if life existed on Mars as it did with American Indians when the pilgrims came over. They probably thought the pilgrims were aliens, and in a way they were right. Little did they know what was gonna happen, if they had it would have been a Steven Spielberg movie with the pilgrims getting blasted by Indians using lazer guns and light sabers.

I digress... but I would like to here why some don't believe there is life on other planets.

Last edited:

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
What is the point of all of these "polls" you keep starting? I count 7 you have authored in less than 1 week. Some are motorcycle related, but this one about aliens is just absurd.

Whats next, religion? Politics? Sexual orientation? :rolleyes:

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
What is the point of all of these "polls" you keep starting? I count 7 you have authored in less than 1 week. Some are motorcycle related, but this one about aliens is just absurd.

Whats next, religion? Politics? Sexual orientation? :rolleyes:
politics is not allowed, maybe religion too
but the orientation one hmmmm :)