An Aussie fender eliminator...

smidge

Reaction score
www.mightycarmods.com
Home made very much DIY, total cost $0

i'm a bit scared that if i tell you guys what i used to make it you'll laugh at me..

how about i post the results first...

before.jpg

after.jpg

what a tease...asks us whether we want to see how it's done...then leaves us hanging! Can't wait to see the how to. :D

ok ok!

so a few months ago i bought a totally smashed wrecked N16 pulsar sedan, stripped it of all its useful bits and then sent it to the metal scrap yard

amongst some of those parts were lots of interior bits

in my search around the garage for suitable gauge metal to make the fender elim from i found the bit stereo bracket that sits in behind the centre console

to my surprise, when i took it apart and lined it up with the screws underneath the exhaust and put my number plate on, it was an EXACT match!! the screw holes were exactly 16 cm apart AND it had the right sized holes for the indicators as well

all i did was cut off some of the bottom part of it and bobs yer uncle... done!

will try and get some detailed pics with the proper camera during the week

ok ok!

so a few months ago i bought a totally smashed wrecked N16 pulsar sedan, stripped it of all its useful bits and then sent it to the metal scrap yard

amongst some of those parts were lots of interior bits

in my search around the garage for suitable gauge metal to make the fender elim from i found the bit stereo bracket that sits in behind the centre console

to my surprise, when i took it apart and lined it up with the screws underneath the exhaust and put my number plate on, it was an EXACT match!! the screw holes were exactly 16 cm apart AND it had the right sized holes for the indicators as well

all i did was cut off some of the bottom part of it and bobs yer uncle... done!

will try and get some detailed pics with the proper camera during the
week

Well, isn't funny how life throws up convenient coincidences from time to time...can't wait to see the photo's.

:D

well, considering the rolled pulsar cost me $500, maybe 5 of you could chuck in and buy one, then fight over who gets the window winder as i heard they work well on fz6's too

well, considering the rolled pulsar cost me $500, maybe 5 of you could chuck in and buy one, then fight over who gets the window winder as i heard they work well on fz6's too

Please explain! Window winder on an FZ6?

:confused:

LOL and when the guy catches you just tell him you aint nicking his stereo just the bracket behind it :D , he'll be much much more understanding :rof: NOT

It's a Nissan.....if i owned one, i would be happy for someone to steal it.....at least the insurance money payout would equal way more than it's actually worth!

:eek:

Back