any after market exhaust

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Wisconsin and could do pick up if close but would need em shipped. I have an 08 FZ6. Just looking for something besides stock and don't wanna spend $800 or more. I'm willing to pay up to $400. Send me a PM or hit me up in this thread with pictures. Thanks

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Wisconsin and could do pick up if close but would need em shipped. I have an 08 FZ6. Just looking for something besides stock and don't wanna spend $800 or more. I'm willing to pay up to $400. Send me a PM or hit me up in this thread with pictures. Thanks

Check the bikes/parts for sale section:

Bikes/Parts For Sale - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

Theres at least two sets for sale for just a little more than your limit on the first page....

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
To get a decent set of pipes, you'll likely need to spend some $, you get what you pay for.

The SS Scorps listed are not a bad deal at all but its your wallet... The Scorp's are maintainance free BTW...

I love my Scorps, paid a bit than that for them, new, about 3 years ago...

Good luck hunting!

BTW, there's numerous posts, (do a search), of some members drilling out the stock muffler. That may be something you want to consider..

Last edited:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
If your a fairly decent fabricator or know someone who is you could always make your own like some other forum members along with myself have done.