Anyone knows if there is any good Projector kit PlugnPlay?

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone knows if there is any good Projector kit PlugnPlay..is the Xenon bulb in the projector interchangeable? I guess mostly Ebay but looking for someone already did and purchased the kit with experience. (mine is currently on 35W HID Xenon but I feel the reflector scattering the lights so thinking to get the projector)

This might be my project in the end of year when I will get 1.5 week off :)

Thx,
jh

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I remember FIZZER6 as doing the HID Projector mod. [MENTION=16048]FIZZER6[/MENTION]

For the FZ6 HID projectors are the best light mod because the reflectors are designed for an H7 and an H4 on each side and project type HID are not using the reflector.

There may finally be a LED replacement for H7 and H4 halogens. SPEEDMETAL - LED Conversion Kit - Headlights - Electrical - Parts - Cycle Gear The company claims 2.5 times brighter than halogen headlamp! Of course that means nothing if it doesn't work correctly with your reflector. I'll be trying these as I have dual H4 headlamps on my SV1000s..

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I remember FIZZER6 as doing the HID Projector mod. [MENTION=16048]FIZZER6[/MENTION]

For the FZ6 HID projectors are the best light mod because the reflectors are designed for an H7 and an H4 on each side and project type HID are not using the reflector.

You want Morimoto Mini H1 bi-xenon HID projectors. They are compact projectors that will install into the FZ6 headlamps without any modification. Just have to remove the headlights from the bike and heat the assembly to 200F for 10 minutes to separate the clear headlight lenses from the black headlight housing. Let me know if you want pricing on this kit. I can sell you the complete package with warranty for around $250 shipped. Best modification you can do for $250. These are "Bi-xenon" projectors which mean you have dual HID projector low beams and dual HID projector high beams!

This thread has the procedure for retrofitting these projectors. Worth the time and effort. I can also do the work for you if you send me your lights. PM me for details.
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/50891-morimoto-h1-mini-stage-iii-projector-retrofit.html

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
Never mind,,I don't ride in the night that often and I just changed the Xenon bulb to 4300K which gives 3500lms and also installed additional LED/projector spotlight mounted right where the side reflectors were (next to the brake caliper) also give me 500lms each side ...the purpose is to tell side cagers, front cagers that there are something coming, present! :) I'm a moving christmas tree!

Have safe riding my fellow riders!