Are you going to try the conquest game

Are you going to try the conquest game?

• No I don't have enough time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's already enough cool stuff on this great forum.

• Yes I'll give it a go

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, I'm not the warrior type

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I'm scarred :scared:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The conquest system has been reset, it is now open for a trial period of 2 weeks so that everyone who wants to can give it a go, and find out how it works. This way you can give it a go and see if you have the makings of a warrior / -princess :rockon:
Calling all you amazon- / warriors & warlords out there, why not give it a go? Discover the features of the conquest system. It doesn’t matter if you make mistakes as it’s just a practice run.
Just click on this conquest system link (or go to quick links in the pull down menu, and select conquest system)
Choose a team and then you can give it a go.
Goto village overview.
You start with 20 out of a possible 100 turns, you can either use your turns to recruit troops, run spy missions (to judge the strength of your adversaries) you can use 5 turns to attack someone or you can use 10 turns to generate money. With this money you can go to the armoury, here you can buy different sorts of armour and weapons, these add to your offence and defence ratings (see village overview) which determine how well you do attacking and defending against other players.
The more troops you have the more troops you can recruit and the more money you can make by generating money.
This is a team game so don’t forget to communicate with your team mates using the team forum. The objective of the game is to make sure that your team has the most troops and obtain a higher dominance rating, but don’t forget to arm your troop every now and then or you will be a sitting duck for other (better armed) players.

You can always stop if you want as it’s only a try out game.

All's fair in love and war, but don’t take it personally, or simply get revenge :rockon:

Go on give it a go

Lord Cloggy scourge of the lowlands ;)