Aussiejules, Motogiro, Mstewar1 & Vegasrider

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hate to brake the allusion but that first vegas photo wasnt shopped, those are 2 different shots. More photos to come when we get home.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats Deb & Jules :cheer: :cheer:, looks like you guys had an awesome time over there :rockon: best wishes to you both on a happy & life long future together :thumbup:

Last edited:

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm always a bit slow... Cliff had to call to make sure I hadn't gotten kidnapped by crazy hookers and something.

Here are the pics I have that are worth posting:

View attachment 28028
Kenny and Cliff posing with the bouquet

View attachment 28029
Kenny modeling the fabulous bags that Deb gave out

View attachment 28030
Julian

View attachment 28031
My shot of the couple at the sign-- and my lame attempt at photoshopping out the wires.

View attachment 28032
The woman to the left in the photo was the first of many people to stop Deb during our time on Fremont Street. She handed her a card. On one side there were the numbers one through four. Julian was told to pick a number, he picked three. On the reverse the card read: "All sex maniacs pick three"

------
I had a great time meeting the folks. Julian and Deb were very generous and gracious.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm always a bit slow... Cliff had to call to make sure I hadn't gotten kidnapped by crazy hookers and something.

Well they tried to get me when we were leaving Vegas but Lisa saved the day! Haha! :spank:

Vegas was great and about the only down side was evading those little guys flicking those little coupons in front of us all the time.

It was fun meeting you Michael and thank you for the pictures!

Again a big Thank You to Jules and Deb for a fantastic time. It was so much fun!

Kenny, We never have a boring moment with you, whether out here on a ride or in Vegas. Thank you for all you did while we were there!

Cliff and Lisa

Last edited:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Those cards came in really handy for the bucks night, ha ha, Heres another quick post, just a couple of photos for now, still trying to get them loaded.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the multi posts, but as i do something, im trying to grt it straight up. Here are the crowd that made the day awesome.