Austin Meet

A

Aggietaco

I've got entertaining to do here at the house Saturday night, but I should be available on Sunday.

Kilbane83

Member With Members
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'd love to hang out, but I wouldn't be able to make it up there until ~9:30pm Sunday night. Not sure how late you boys can stay up :thumbup:, let's get a yea or nay headcount!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sunday sounds good to me. Time??? Gingerman sound like the location.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Well, how about 8:30? Then we'll be well on our way by the time Killbane shows up, but not so far gone that he can't catch up with us!

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Sorry guys, I haven't had too much internet access. Sunday night at Gingerman @ 8:30 sounds good to me. That will give us time to get mini-me to bed. Someone PM me their cell number and I can call when we get there.

arcata2

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I'm up for it!
How did you do the headlight mod? Did you change out the bucket with the smaller hole so you could fit H4's in both? I am about to tear into mine and want to make sure I have my ducks lined up.
Also my family and I are considering a move to Austin. What do you think of it? Sounds like there is an FZ6 group there? Can you ride comfortably in January?

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
To prevent confusion:

The gingerman's website talks about an upcoming move. They have not moved yet, so the address on the website is still current.

304 West 4th Street, Austin, Texas 78701

For purposes of identification, I'll be wearing a purple T-shirt.

Fred

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
To prevent confusion:

The gingerman's website talks about an upcoming move. They have not moved yet, so the address on the website is still current.

304 West 4th Street, Austin, Texas 78701

For purposes of identification, I'll be wearing a purple T-shirt.

Fred

See ya there. I have no idea what I will where as I've been digging a hole and need to clean up.

A

Aggietaco

Thought I'd give an update on the new Gingerman...

3096463181_67d7a0bc93.jpg

I stepped next door this afternoon to see how they were coming. I found a red tag (halting construction), so I guess they're going to take a bit longer than expected. Apparently the idiots doing the remodel called for a plumbing inspection without having a building permit...

Anyway, still a long way to go. My old office is where those 2 sheets of plywood laying against the right wall are.