Australia?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dunno that hill climb track u guys went to looked pretty impressive......

It sure did, and daunting too...have been thinking about buying a trashed FZ6 and turning it into a track bike ever since...and taking a big deep breathe and doing the hill climb thing myself....looked about as safe as racing could get...lots of soft grass run off, not too higher speeds, race against the clock...no one to run into...etc...

:mikebike:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I still cant believe no-one had a bite bout my comment that Brisbane was rated 5th most livable city in the WORLD....... The only Aussie city in the top 50 :D :D :D

I will bite, well sorta, and where was Surfers Paradise ranked in the Worlds most obnoxious city's......Lol, that place is just amazing, it's like a big fun park on prozac!

;)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It sure did, and daunting too...have been thinking about buying a trashed FZ6 and turning it into a track bike ever since...and taking a big deep breathe and doing the hill climb thing myself....looked about as safe as racing could get...lots of soft grass run off, not too higher speeds, race against the clock...no one to run into...etc...

:mikebike:

Ive wanted to go hill climbing for years but never had the cash :( But i never say never evrytime i lose lotto i get closer to winning :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We dont talk about that place ...... Even QLDers are ashamed of it :D

LMAO....And the Indy race up there, which now looks like it is dead??? that was just a big celebration of all things tacky....have worked at 4 of them...it was truely spectacular in it's cheesyness....people just go nuts!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LMAO....And the Indy race up there, which now looks like it is dead??? that was just a big celebration of all things tacky....have worked at 4 of them...it was truely spectacular in it's cheesyness....people just go nuts!

Yep thats Indy for ya.... The undisputed king of tacky , They are reporting up here that it is locked in for another 5 yrs :(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep thats Indy for ya.... The undisputed king of tacky , They are reporting up here that it is locked in for another 5 yrs :(

That's actually a good thing i reckon...well for me at least, as i work with the Miss Indy people!

The V8's are the star of the show though, if they were not there, it would only be half as big???

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's actually a good thing i reckon...well for me at least, as i work with the Miss Indy people!

The V8's are the star of the show though, if they were not there, it would only be half as big???

Thats the only 2 reasons to go to Indy , Miss Indy :D ( love their work ) and the V8's , ohh and of course the mighty F-111 :rockon::rockon::rockon: