Australian Census last night

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is for my Aussie colleauges, but the rest of the world should see how motorcycles are regarded in an official government 'snapshot' of Australia survey. Helps them plan for future requirements like where more schools are needed, hospitals, roads etc.

Question 54 asked along the lines 'How many registered motorvehicles owned/used by the residents of this address were at this location 9/8/2011'.
Im about to give my answer of the car and a few motorbikes. As pen is about to hit paper, something caught my eye. The following little words:

Exclude motorbikes and scooters :spank:

Once again this shows how little regard the powers that be have for motorbike/scooter riders. We are a complete afterthought in this country, but they are happy to keep taking our rego fees, fuel taxes etc and give us sweet FA in return.

Sick of this **** & getting sick of my country of birth.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This is for my Aussie colleauges, but the rest of the world should see how motorcycles are regarded in an official government 'snapshot' of Australia survey. Helps them plan for future requirements like where more schools are needed, hospitals, roads etc.

Question 54 asked along the lines 'How many registered motorvehicles owned/used by the residents of this address were at this location 9/8/2011'.
Im about to give my answer of the car and a few motorbikes. As pen is about to hit paper, something caught my eye. The following little words:

Exclude motorbikes and scooters :spank:

Once again this shows how little regard the powers that be have for motorbike/scooter riders. We are a complete afterthought in this country, but they are happy to keep taking our rego fees, fuel taxes etc and give us sweet FA in return.

Sick of this **** & getting sick of my country of birth.

The other thing that got my goat was lumping motorbikes and scooters in the category of how you got to work yesterday, WELL the scooter bit got a scribble over it.
All the effort to run the census and the overall questions yield naff all info really

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I did mine online too and didnt see that ?

One question did get me though.............it was an online census and one question was "Do you have internet access " WTF !

BRO

Between Birth & Death
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw that they wanted to exclude motorbikes and scooters.

So I said f' em :Flip:. Added the bikes anyway. bstards. Even gave myself an extra one for the bike that I just couldn't quite afford....yet:D