Avoid to have any business with such person: dangtienanh

Leikin

Reaction score
Visit site
In a couple words: I've paid to this seller for the part for my bike (headlights)(original post), and until this moment (2 months) did not receieved it yet. I've tried to trust him after 1 month of waiting, but read he's messages below.

Here is my transaction:

Here is explanations from seller:
02-12-2013, 03:36 AM
dangtienanh said:
Deal! You can go right ahead and send $95 to [email protected]
I'll be shipping via USPS Parcel Post. Make sure you include your correct shipping address in the paypal payment :)
Thanks a lot!

02-13-2013, 12:13 PM
dangtienanh said:
[...]
Thanks for the payment, and oh, never worry about good packing at all ;) [...]
Best.
Anh Dang.

03-03-2013, 09:20 PM
dangtienanh said:
I asked for a track number but the P.O worker told me you can't really track Parcel Post. Please be patient and let me know right away when you receive it. I'm waiting anxiously too :)[...]

dangtienanh said:
Sorry for not getting back on you any sooner. School's been hectic. The headlight's sent thru USPS Parcel Post and you'll receive it no time.

03-13-2013, 01:42 PM
dangtienanh said:
Leikin said:
Hello,

Hi Leikin, I'll try to find the post office receipt and will send it to you as proof. I understand it's frustrated to wait for so long, I'm waiting myself for something I bought online too.

Best,
Anh Dang.

I'll take 3 days to wait. Paypal case will be opened same time.
Thanks for reading.

03-14-2013, 02:34 PM
dangtienanh said:
I just got home yesterday from an exchange program and guess what I found: the package is still in storage. Apparently my roommate who agreed to send it for me never actually did. When I asked him for the receipts, none of them was to your address. He might have lied, or might have forgotten (as he was sending multiple items), shame on me. Please take my sincerest apology, and I'll proceed to drop it off Express Mail today. You should receive it within 4 business days.

Now whether you open a Paypal case, or start a topic on this forum, it's totally up to you. But might I suggest you open a Paypal case and leave the forum posting? As you see I appreciate the forum as a community and do not wish to get a bad reputation among people. A Paypal case can be closed anytime you want once we figure it out, but I'm afraid a bad forum rep would haunt me forever. So please take it into consideration.

If you have any questions please let me know. Once I dropped the package by myself I'll have all the info available to your request. Thank you and sorry again!

03-30-2013, 01:37 AM
Leikin said:
Let me ask you may be strange questions:
Have you send the headlight already? Or did not planning to do it? Should I wait for it, or you just forget to send it, once again?

03-30-2013, 02:19 PM
dangtienanh said:
No I still have the headlight. It's sitting right in front of me inside layers of wrap in a sealed box as I'm typing. [...] I was waiting for you to get back to me after the time frame that you gave me. Don't get it wrong this is no blaming at all.

Be patient with me here. I'm not trying to lie at all. I personally have no use for the headlight and am not going to sell it to anyone else either, it's marked sold and it's yours. Now the 1st delay was a mistake on my side, but after talking to several people, I just wanted to make sure the money was sent from the right person and the headlight will be sent to the right one too. Please get back to me within today or tomorrow (Easter), and I'll send it out early next Monday. The headlight's been sitting in the box for too long.

03-30-2013, 02:37 PM
dangtienanh said:
Also, I'd issue a refund at your request, so please consider it as my apology for the delay. So please let me know if either you want your money back, or just going to wait and clarify your shipping info and receive the item? I don't have a whole lot experience doing all this online selling thing so I took me a while to figure everything out.

Thanks, and look forward to hearing back from you.

Best.

04-01-2013, 06:50 AM
dangtienanh said:
Hi Leikin,

Thank you for the message! Like I said it's totally a huge mistake on my side missing shipping the 1st time, and then taking unreasonably long to come up with the questions that I asked you. I already asked you to please don't take it as blaming or excuses from me, all I wanted is some trouble-free transactions. Bear with me, I have very little experience doing these kind of things online and it took me a while to figure everything out. Unfortunately it have fell into this, so please take my apology.

Now of course I'll send out the headlights in a couple of hours with tracking number so rest assured you will be kept up to date about where your headlights are. The 1st time I was trying to send it through Parcel (the cheapest), that's why I thought they didn't provide tracking info with it. Now since you've waited for so long, I will send it out Priority at my own expenses and it should reach the Shipping company within 4 days, or even sooner.

Also I appreciate your patience very much. If it were some other aggressive Internet people I would have received a Paypal case in a matter of days. You can tell I don't do this a lot, and my stuff is priced much lower than anywhere else, just because I wanted to get rid of it and maybe make some bucks back for gas money, so no, please don't think I'm trying to scam you at all. Of course now I'm in no position to say so until you receive the promised tracking number. So stay in touch.

04-02-2013, 01:00 PM
dangtienanh said:
Another bummer, the Post Office sent me home because I packed the headlight in a wine box (they don't accept anything alcohol-related, which is stupid). Now I need to find something else to pack it or mask anything that says "wine" on the box. Damn.

04-05-2013, 06:38 AM
Leikin said:
Four days have passed since the moment, that you've faced problem with winebox. What's changed in these days?

No answer... Today is 9 of April, and no any actions from the seller.
Avoid to have any business with such person:

Anh Dang
Waukesha, Wisconsin
[email protected]

I've lost $100, not a big money, but this situation on this forum first time happened to me. Just trying to save your $ and time.

Any admins could read our PM's, check dates and so on: it's no problem at all.

Thanks for reading,
Nikola.