Awesome Seize....

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Here in Ontario (Canada) the police can take your vehicle and your license for anything they think is unacceptable. A little air under your front wheel, an accidental spin of a tire or driving in a manner they consider agressive or racy will result in your vehicle being impounded and your license suspended at the road side. No trial, no jury, not even a justice of the peace or a judge, no lawyers for your protection involved.
How constitutional is that?

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it's pretty cool using siezed stuff like this. If it was because of a petty crime, then that would be wrong, but 10 Kg of cocaine.. come on... stuff the crim!!

On the subject of cool police vehicles, I think this may have been posted, but anyway, I'd join the police force to get on one of these...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRW-0W3PpSE"]YouTube - UK Police using a Suzuki Hayabusa[/ame]

:)

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it's pretty cool using siezed stuff like this. If it was because of a petty crime, then that would be wrong, but 10 Kg of cocaine.. come on... stuff the crim!!

On the subject of cool police vehicles, I think this may have been posted, but anyway, I'd join the police force to get on one of these...

YouTube - UK Police using a Suzuki Hayabusa

:)

That misses the point! No one here is defending drug dealers. What we are defending is the presumption of innocence and due process under the law.

If someone wants to go back to midevil times where people or police could accuse someone of a crime and the accused had to prove they were innocent that is fine, just don't drag me along.

Last edited: