Been a While

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
*Sighs*. I bought the song. I could have downloaded it from a hundred different places, and none of those places would've had a screaming FZ1 in the music. Working onit...lol...stat tuned.:BLAA:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Go Pro. I'm on my second now. My first one ripped off somewhere on Lobie road, and is probably still tumbling down a gully...lol. I might have been fairly moving at the time:BLAA:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm actually thinking of buying one of those car black-box recorders that simultaneously record speed, GPS position and record video/sound. (could possibly mount it below the headlights, between the forks)

I'll have to make a waterproof enclosure for it, but if it's as good as I've seen on the telly, it'll be better than just a GoPro, which to see speed, you have to have mounted on the tank - and I've got a tinted double bubble 'screen, so that wont work!

There are several cheap options for those, as well - but you get what you pay for!

BTW - gees it looks like that camera gets close to the ground, and it didn't even really look like you were leaning!

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had to be a little careful...If my pegs scraped, my camera was toast:eek:...lol. I scrape pegs often enough to know just how far to go over...lol.:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My favourite bit is at 1:19-122. From a 45 degree lean the front picks up, and doesn't hit the deck until I've straightened up. Throughout this the rear is squirming...lol..good times :D:rockon:

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
I liked the engine cam on the front wheel- very nice angle

Refreshing to see someone riding on the correct side of the road in video's and what a great road!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOVE it!! The angle that shows front wheel is excellent! :thumbup:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting how the picture always fades out when you get behind someone on a double-yellow... ;)

I've driven in England before, and had no trouble staying on the left side of the road because I was sitting on the right side of the car. Were I ever to ride a bike in Britain or Oz, I'd probably be splattered across someone's grill within a day or two... :eek:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Refreshing to see someone riding on the correct side of the road in video's

I was thinking quite the opposite! Everytime I saw an oncoming car :eek:

Were I ever to ride a bike in Britain or Oz, I'd probably be splattered across someone's grill within a day or two... :eek:

+1 to that!