Best grips to help with hand numbness

just remember if you get grip puppies, dont use the dish soap method to put them on... roll them inside out (kinda like a condom) and then unroll them on the grip.. very very simple.. and yea, they make the grip a bit wider, but its way more comfy...

your instructions are for a 16yr old on a date with his first chick. lol.
I had no problems using just a little bit of soapy water inside the grips and stretching them on, working it a little bit at a time. I've had those suckers on for a year and the only way they are coming off is to cut them off.

+1 on the grip puppies. They are fantastic. It really doesn't matter what grips are under them. I also use the Throttlemeister heavy bar ends/cruise control which helps out a ton also. Another thing is if you have the stock bars you need to get rid of them. That was a big problem when I had the stock bars. They are just at the wrong angle. :rockon:

When it's cold out wearing gloves really helps but for the most part the best thing I ever did was to buy a Cramp Buster. It's great, easy to use when you want it and you can mount it such that is is out of the way when you don't want to use it. (I have mine mounted waaaay over to the extreme right side of the grip and angled "just so" that it is out of the way when I want to gag it, or it's perfectly set for interstate cruising) JMO

Back