Bought my first motorcycle

amason85

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a 05 FZ6 with 2200 miles for $3800. It looks brand new. I'm dying to get my motorcycle. I have some many things I want to buy to make it a touring bike. Just can't wait. I have been reading this site for the past 8 months. This is a great site!!!

I will post pics when I get the bike delivered to my house. Oh, I bought this bike without ever riding a bike on my own. I always rode b*tch. Today was the first day I rode a bike on my own. My friend is showing me how and I go for motorcycle school april 3rd - 4th and hopping to get my license. :)

Last edited:
I bought a 05 FZ6 with 2200 miles for $3800. It looks brand new. I'm dying to get my motorcycle. I have some many things I want to buy to make it a touring bike. Just can't wait. I have been reading this site for the past 8 months. This is a great site!!!

It took you a while for your first post! :Flash:

:welcome: and remember, ride safe, post often and lots of pics.

When do you pick her up?

I updated my first post. It explains my situation with my bike.
Congrats!

Gear up and a tip from me (I'm on a restricted class - different laws in Oz.. - go for my full licence in June...), don't ride to keep up with other people - ride to your own capabilities and comfort zone.

Stay safe! :)

Congrats on your excellent purchase and welcome to the site.

Have a Yamaha dealer check to see if the TPS sensor and front sprocket washer recall work has been carried out.
Take the classes, wear your gear all of the time and important as Kazza has already stated. Ride you own ride.

Nelly:thumbup:
PS purchase some crash bobbins.

Hi fellow Masshole :p Congrats on your fine bike choice - she treated me very well in the short time we had together! Have fun with her oh and :welcome: to the site!

P.S.

I used Shogun frame sliders on my FZ and they held up pretty well. I'd recommend you pick a pair just in case :)

Back