Brake Flashers & Pazzo Style Levers from China

eeyore

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone purchase and use those chinese brake modulaters or pazzo style adjustable levers from ebay?

They are cheap i know but wondering if they are good enough for average riding?

Thanks!

BWillie

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up these ones, a bit more expensive than others on offer but still a fraction of the price of Pazzos.

MC Long CNC Adjustable Brake Clutch Levers Fit FZ6 FAZER 04-09 10 11 12 13 14 | eBay

When they arrived (less than a week later) I was amazed at the quality, they fitted well and are very sturdy. You can have them in any colour combination you want as well. Highly recommended.

You should check for the fraction of free-play between the brake lever and the piston it contacts to ensure it's not constantly pressing the brakes on slightly all the time, but you should do that for any new levers.

Speaking of surprisingly cheap-but-good bike stuff from China, I picked up these Rizoma Dynamic clones for silly cheap and again was amazed at the quality. Solid, all metal construction and vibrated far less than even the stock mirrors. Blue tint on the glass which is also slightly convex to increase field of view, just like the real thing :thumbup:

Dynamic Black CNC Rear View Mirrors naked Triumph Speed Triple 1050 2011 | eBay

azbiza

Reaction score
Visit site
I have received these beauties two weeks ago, ordered directly from china.

The quality was well beyond my expectations, not to mention its price, $ 25.37 for the pair (it has 5% discount when i placed the order).

The levers are exactly as on the images.

Spent around +5$ for VAT at my local customs office. (On the european market these levers start at 150eur/pair - and i am almost confident that it is the same stuff).

I personally recommend it.

Pics below.

View attachment 56573

View attachment 56574

View attachment 56575

View attachment 56576

View attachment 56577

Last edited:

pulsar2

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got similar ones as well for USD 25.98 at - Black Long Brake Clutch Levers for Yamaha FZ1 Fazer GT 2006 2012 FZ6R 2009 2011 | eBay

The color is slowly fading to a lighter black/drak grey shade and it might get much lighter. But it looks fine for now and have no issues mechanically. Only mod I had to do was to re-use the bearing from the stock clutch lever since the brass one that came with the new ones had bigger internal diameter.