Bris Fizz

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a fair day's riding, if in Sport Riding mode....:thumbup: Oh and dont worry, the FZ6's boxed above their weight as usual...:rockon:

Yeah we werent no sunday riders we gave em a fair bit of stick all day :D .......... I always have faith in our bikes ability to well above its weight :thumbup: ..... People that dont own them dont understand how much of a wolf in sheeps clothing they are :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah we werent no sunday riders we gave em a fair bit of stick all day :D .......... I always have faith in our bikes ability to well above its weight :thumbup: ..... People that dont own them dont understand how much of a wolf in sheeps clothing they are :rockon:

Put a PCIII on and get a custom map and that Wolf (no pun intended) starts to really hoiwl....going for a ride with a r6 a little bit later, and the ol fz gives that plenty of curry!

:rockon::mikebike:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mate that would be magic. I'd love to see that. I remember the bell birds used to call out on the way through there too, although they may be hard to hear through a helmet...lol. Just a beautiful spot and the waterfalls were magic when you park at the top and go for a walk.:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike

The bell birds are still there as loud as ever :thumbup: thats one of the highlights of the road i think........... You can hear them with a helmet on and stock pipes but once the microns went on that was the end of it ......... Guess it's lucky i love the sound of mt pipes :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof::rof::rof::rof: Must be the polish fumes coming of those rims :thumbup: ..... Hmmmmm i had some sunnies round here somewhere LOL :drool: U know i like em Wolf.....

Dunno about polish fumes...could be something else though.....:eek:

Have found out two things about my new polished wheels....is fun keeping em clean.....:eek:, and chain wax, instead of standard lube is a must......

And yes, sunglasses are required!

:rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Put a PCIII on and get a custom map and that Wolf (no pun intended) starts to really hoiwl....going for a ride with a r6 a little bit later, and the ol fz gives that plenty of curry!

:rockon::mikebike:

Its on the shopping list dont u worry bout that :thumbup: Its only through the corners the R6 will have us otherwise we keep em thinking :D:D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im sitting here pricing Ohlins as we speak :thumbup: , my rear hugger is coming off later tonite and going to the paintshop :D will return early next week in brilliant Yamaha blue :thumbup: but thats another thread i'll start later

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im sitting here pricing Ohlins as we speak :thumbup: , my rear hugger is coming off later tonite and going to the paintshop :D will return early next week in brilliant Yamaha blue :thumbup: but thats another thread i'll start later

ooooh...i like painted huggers on the FZ6, veeeeery nice! Try HARDRACING in the States for Ohlins, lots cheaper than anyone in Oz, and they ship to Australia, in 7 days...:thumbup::thumbup:

Here's the link

Motorcycle Accessories and Parts For Racing and Performance.

Only thing is exchange rate, Aus dollar was trading at 94cents US when i did it....Dont look at what it is now.....it's a disaster!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Club Bris Fizz rides again :thumbup: ,
When: Sunday the 30th of November
Where: Team Moto Yamaha , Enoggera
Time: Meet at 8am for 8:30 departure
Going: Over Mt Nebo/Glorious , turning left at the end and heading down into Fernvale , along the Brisbane Valley Hwy and turning right onto the Warrego Hwy , stopping at the Australian Motorcycle Museum at Haigslea for morning tea and a good look around. Then head west to Leyburn via Gatton where we will enjoy an awesome lunch at Shane Webcke's pub , then return home via Allora and back down Cunningham's Gap... Ride is approx 370km's or 6 hours...... PM me if ur interested :D

AUSTRALIAN MOTORCYCLE MUSEUM - MECCA FOR MOTORCYCLISTS OF AUSTRALIA

For those who havent been there

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Club Bris Fizz rides again :thumbup: ,
When: Sunday the 30th of November
Where: Team Moto Yamaha , Enoggera
Time: Meet at 8am for 8:30 departure
Going: Over Mt Nebo/Glorious , turning left at the end and heading down into Fernvale , along the Brisbane Valley Hwy and turning right onto the Warrego Hwy , stopping at the Australian Motorcycle Museum at Haigslea for morning tea and a good look around. Then head west to Leyburn via Gatton where we will enjoy an awesome lunch at Shane Webcke's pub , then return home via Allora and back down Cunningham's Gap... Ride is approx 370km's or 6 hours...... PM me if ur interested :D

AUSTRALIAN MOTORCYCLE MUSEUM - MECCA FOR MOTORCYCLISTS OF AUSTRALIA

For those who havent been there

Lots of photo's from the Museum please.....i have heard it is awesome!

:thumbup:

Great to see you have another ride on the agenda by the way! :thumbup: