Bris Fizz

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im of the conclusion that people who dont drink cane cutters cordial must like wax their chest and stuff...... :jawdrop: :eek: :

You made coke come out of my nose:spank::spank::spank:....PMSL:rof::rof:

The first one always hits me like sucking old spice off an old man's undershirt and nearly snaps my neck, but then they go down slicker than greased snot:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
C'mon all u Bris Fizzers , i havent had 1 taker on this ride yet :( there will definatly be Me , 1 R1 , 2 ninja's (250 & 600) , and a Trumpy Daytona :D but i want fizzers it wont be the same without you's :(

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Grab some of our pics and make little cutouts and stick them to the inside edges of your visor. It'll be like we're all riding beside you...lol.:cheer:
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Grab some of our pics and make little cutouts and stick them to the inside edges of your visor. It'll be like we're all riding beside you...lol.:cheer:
Cheers
Mike

Mike, looks like we are going to have to ride to sunny Queensland, and give ol' humps some fizzers to ride with! That should up the mileage a bit! :eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek::eek: My nice round tires will get all flat in the middle:(...lol...Could fly up. Could put a handle on the back of my jacket, sit on the bike and call myself carry-on..lol. Might be a little tough turning around on the plane though.:D It'll have to be a trailer job I reckon:(. I'm probably going to head up to Lake Awoonga next year some time for some Barra fishing out of the kayak. If I put a tow bar on my car I could trailer my bike up there too and do both:rockon::cheer::thumbup:.
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek::eek: My nice round tires will get all flat in the middle:(...lol...Could fly up. Could put a handle on the back of my jacket, sit on the bike and call myself carry-on..lol. Might be a little tough turning around on the plane though.:D It'll have to be a trailer job I reckon:(. I'm probably going to head up to Lake Awoonga next year some time for some Barra fishing out of the kayak. If I put a tow bar on my car I could trailer my bike up there too and do both:rockon::cheer::thumbup:.
Cheers
Mike

Man...i wanna go with ya! Barra fishing.....only thing better is eating the Barra after you have caught it.

Road trip! :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:D:D:D:thumbup: Lookout Queensland:eek::eek::D. :rockon:

Gary, Matt, Me, and apparently you, have no ties, or lives! would not take much to convince Matt & Gary to join in.........

Scary Stuff.......4 crazy croweaters descending upon the Sunshine state!

It's an idea!

:eek:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
C'mon all u Bris Fizzers , i havent had 1 taker on this ride yet :( there will definatly be Me , 1 R1 , 2 ninja's (250 & 600) , and a Trumpy Daytona :D but i want fizzers it wont be the same without you's :(

well, I'll be the 2nd fizzer.....:rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm probably going to head up to Lake Awoonga next year some time for some Barra fishing out of the kayak. If I put a tow bar on my car I could trailer my bike up there too and do both:rockon::cheer::thumbup:.
Cheers
Mike

Hey Mike , if u come up here to go fishing let me know i'll hook the boat up and be rite there with ya :thumbup: Awoonga is the bomb :D just look at this prize Barra a mate of mine scored last time we were there..........

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gary, Matt, Me, and apparently you, have no ties, or lives! would not take much to convince Matt & Gary to join in.........

Scary Stuff.......4 crazy croweaters descending upon the Sunshine state!

It's an idea!

:eek:

Sounds like an awesome idea start working on it i'll be rite there with ya's :thumbup: