Bris Fizz

Yeh, bugger you missed it, was a fantastic day. :thumbup:

Only Krishna and I started the day, picked up Damien at Dayboro on the way to Mt Mee. Made a slight deviation at Maleny to Landsborough to pick up another rider Ben (Damien's mate). Loved the hill climb up to Mapleton from Kenliworth.

Had lunch at the Landsborough pub.

Left Damien and Ben at the pub (they were apparently dehydrated and needed more beers). Krishna and I enjoyed the ride through Somerset dam down to Nebo and across Glorious.

Made it home around 4:30pm. Brain was tired from concentrating through all those twisties. :(

Gee the boys in blue were out in force Sunday. :spank: Went past 8 speed traps on our 420km journey. :eek:

Sorry I missed it as well guys. Was all on track having moved house on Wednesday (hence still no internet at home - this is from work) but the agent on the rental we left is having a meltdown. Spent most of the weekend scubbing stuff with a toothbrush (long story but steer clear of a certain agent in Albany Creek....).

WILL make the next one!

Sorry too to hear about your smash Krush :(

Anybody interested in a ride on Sunday ???? Im thinking Nebo , Glorious , Somerset Dam or Esk for morning tea then down to Fernvale , Split Yard Ck and back over the mountain :D.....

LAME LAME LAME :spank: , you guy's just arent commited to the cause of motorcycle riding :D :Flip: :Flip:................I'll go it alone then FINE , Hmpfffffff :rof:

He's cracked! Haha! :rockon:

What time you thinkin on Sunday morning mate? I'm free for the morning, the hangover is not a dead cert.

What time you thinkin on Sunday morning mate? I'm free for the morning, the hangover is not a dead cert.

Arrrgh, but riding with a hangover on a Sunday morning is so therapeutic.....makes you think for the duration of the ride....Why? Why? Why?...

Riding is still better than sleeping it off!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Arrrgh, but riding with a hangover on a Sunday morning is so therapeutic.....makes you think for the duration of the ride....Why? Why? Why?...

Riding is still better than sleeping it off!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Haha, sh*t yeah, I mean, as long as you aren't still drunk!

Couldn't agree more. I would assert that it makes you concentrait more...

Haha, sh*t yeah, I mean, as long as you aren't still drunk!

Couldn't agree more. I would assert that it makes you concentrait more...

Drunk....bad, hungover....yes you do concentrate more....and sweat more....and hurt more....and want more beer, even more...

:eek::rockon::rockon::eek::D:D

:rof: yep i've thrown all my toys outta the cot :D...........

Thinking bout 8ish but i'll let you know a definate time in the morning (satdee morning that is) :D

:rof: yep i've thrown all my toys outta the cot :D...........

Thinking bout 8ish but i'll let you know a definate time in the morning (satdee morning that is) :D

Cool, just won my 1st bit of rizoma kit on ebay, well happy :D

Rizoma is beautiful, mmmmmm, yummy Rizoma

yes it is....i now officially hate you! lol! :ban:

In that case I hate you, I hate you sooo much more! With your 2 FZ6's, one awesomely brutish looking naked babe and your fancy pants cup spec bike! :spank::spank:

lol... I had the same dream 3 times this week about how my bike will look, is that wierd or what? Gold rizoma indicators, gold 'bars, gold R6 forks, gold ohlins rear shock, black/gold rizoma leavers and mirrors. Get the triple thingy at the top of the forks re-done black. Kinda inspired by the R1 on the rizoma web site.

In that case I hate you, I hate you sooo much more! With your 2 FZ6's, one awesomely brutish looking naked babe and your fancy pants cup spec bike! :spank::spank:

lol... I had the same dream 3 times this week about how my bike will look, is that wierd or what? Gold rizoma indicators, gold 'bars, gold R6 forks, gold ohlins rear shock, black/gold rizoma leavers and mirrors. Get the triple thingy at the top of the forks re-done black. Kinda inspired by the R1 on the rizoma web site.

Man that sounds like a nice dream! Am liking the gold theme.....Top triple tree looks great powdercoated black...stops keys scuffing it up too.

Renthal do some really nice gold bars too.

:rockon::cheer::cheer::rockon:

Thanks for a great day Krishna and Eddie , was good to put some more K's on the new steed and i must say im very impressed with the way she handles , a few adjustments to the suspension and she'll be better than the fizzer :eek:.....

Day started a little later than usual (10:30) due to the shorter ride , kicked off with a quick meeting at Krishna's house to show off the mighty XJR :D and inpect the damage to Krishna's bike after his little off at Willowbank....Set off through the back streets onto the riverside expressway then to the ICB and off at the hopsital for fuel at Herston........Sorta went a little pear shaped after that LOL a few sets of lights and a wrong turn or two saw R1 Eddie and Humpy waiting at Stafford Macca's for Krishna to play catch up , dobbed you in mate :Flip:......Headed from there over Mt Nebo & Mt Glorious on what could only be described as the worst run ever :( cage after cage after cage then a couple of slow Harleys :spank: but you expect that from them.....Just came off the bottom of the hill and started to get a wriggle on before being waved down by some fellow riders , trouble up ahead was the call , poor fellow on a ZX-6R had a big whoopsie :eek: , Ambo's had just arrived and he looked in a bad way all wrapped up in a chain link fence and the Ninja well that has ridden its last day......Hope he is going to be alright , put a bit of a stop to the fun for a while till we hit Split Yard Ck :thumbup: , led by R1 Eddie after overtaking me on the back wheel at over 150 kph :spank:......Stopped for lunch at the Fernvale bakery for a great feed and chat before parting ways (how was the homeshow Krish ??)....

Not many pic's today , forgot i had the camera but i went out when i got home and snapped a few....

hhmmmm.....looks like I missed out on some fun. Shame about the rider mishap on the mountain. If you head up Nebo after 9am, you'll always get the picnic-ers. Best to leave early and have a clean run. Been awhile since Eddy has been out.

Krishna, have you resprayed your tank?

Back