Bris Fizz

ok.

i have an open leave pass so i'm keen whenever. :thumbup:
Monday morning sounds good. Target to leave Booval Maccas at 7:30 or 8am? Early is good for me cause you get ahead of everyone else with the same idea.

Early Monday morning is sweet by me , you wanna head out the Boonah Rd from Macca's ??

I will get to Maccas at 7.30am and grab a quick cuppa before we leave. Put your woolies on it might be cool. The Boonah road sounds good. See you there then.

Hey all.

Was bummed to discover this weekend that after just 10000k my front tyre is toast. Its has MAJOR wear on the right side and is without question unroadworthy. (to check it out see http://www.600riders.com/forum/tire-tech-talk/31542-uneven-tyre-wear.html )
The back one is worn in the same area but its ok for now.

So looking for a new decent quality 120/70 17
And does anyone have any advice to offer me about tyre joints?
While i already have a list i am chasing does anyone have any feedback (albeit negative/positive) on a place in the brissie area? (pref northside)

As for the rubber, seems everyone has good things to say about the Michelin Pilot Road 2's (for a quality all rounder) but right now i am open to suggestions from anyone that has used others.

Cheers

8 )

Last edited:
Hey all.

Was bummed to discover this weekend that after just 10000k my front tyre is toast. Its has MAJOR wear on the right side and is without question unroadworthy. (to check it out see http://www.600riders.com/forum/tire-tech-talk/31542-uneven-tyre-wear.html )

While i already have a list i am chasing does anyone have any feedback (albeit negative/positive) on a place in the brissie area? (pref northside)

As for the rubber, seems everyone has good things to say about the Michelin Pilot Road 2's (for a quality all rounder) but right now i am open to suggestions from anyone that has used others.

Cheers

8 )

Cant really help you with tyre places on the northside but i doubt you will find cheaper or better service than Two Wheels Tyres at Blacksoil or Mad Micks ay Goodna.... As for tyres , i am now using Metzeler Z6 Interact's & will never use another type of tyre again , they are wearing well and perform beyond belief :thumbup:

Hey all.

Cheers

8 )

I've got pilots on my FZ6. Love them so far. U'd have to twist my arm real hard to use something else at the moment. I got mune fitted at yamaha enoggera for $395 late last year. if that helps u

Was a great mornings ride with ole Humps.

We didn't quite manage to get to the lions road due to rain. We about turned before getting wet and did a lap up to Beaudesert back to Boonah and around Moogera Dam.

Humps took me the back way home and we slowed down enough to see our "mates' go by. :eek:

Next time we will get to the Lions Road.....

Was a great mornings ride with ole Humps.

We didn't quite manage to get to the lions road due to rain. We about turned before getting wet and did a lap up to Beaudesert back to Boonah and around Moogera Dam.

Humps took me the back way home and we slowed down enough to see our "mates' go by. :eek:

Next time we will get to the Lions Road.....

Yeah it was a great mornings squirt , we must do it again soon :thumbup:.... I wasnt speeding officer , really i wasnt :rolleyes: :D

anyone keen to try and do the lions road next weekend, saturday 26 june? :confused:
Maybe Krishna might want to get those cob webs out of his bike....
Similar arrangements as last weekend, meet at maccas booval 7:30am? :thumbup:

anyone keen to try and do the lions road next weekend, saturday 26 june? :confused:
Maybe Krishna might want to get those cob webs out of his bike....
Similar arrangements as last weekend, meet at maccas booval 7:30am? :thumbup:

No can do mate :( , family up from Sydney which means i get to spend the weekend with my niece's :cheer:

Well, went out for what Id call an impromptu ride today. Only planned to go out to Canungra for brekkie & try out the new lid, ended up doing a couple of laps on Lindesay and getting home 3 hours later than planned :thumbup:

Someone else must have been on my bike today. Have never done Lindesay so effortlessly & fast today. Which is crazy, haven't been on a proper ride in 2-3 months! (Since putting on new tyres)

The only thing I can think of is the Sportec's are better than the Michie's which have been replaced.

i did an early run over nebo and glorious this morning. :D
Uninterupped both ways. :thumbup:

On my way back there was a steady stream of riders and drivers who slept in enjoying the curves.

A fella went down on the top end of Glorious, i think he missed his turn :eek:

The 'fun police' were around also showing of their flashy red and blue lights. Unfortunatley for them I was being good...

When I first started riding I used to aspire to riding at the speed limit thru Nebo, now i aspire to try and stick to the speed limit thru nebo :rolleyes:

Since Ive never been there, going to the Story Bridge Hotel for lunch/quiet drink saturday 12-30/1pm ish.

No ride planned but thought id share if anyones about & wants to have a beer/say gday :thumbup:

Since Ive never been there, going to the Story Bridge Hotel for lunch/quiet drink saturday 12-30/1pm ish.

No ride planned but thought id share if anyones about & wants to have a beer/say gday :thumbup:

!2:30/1ish you say... Hmmmm Steak & a cold bevy , you may of just twisted my arm :D.. C'mon fella's lets make a point of all getting there :thumbup:

gonna do a Mt Mee run and beyond on Sunday morning with another fella. I've got to be back in Brissey by 12:30 so it'll be only a morning ride. We are looking to leave the Caltex servo on Samford Road (near Gaythorne RSL) at 8:30am sharp if anyone is interested......

Back