Bris Fizz

Did anyone go to the RTCB trail ride at Beaudesert today?
It was great fun!

Noooo, but went to Willowbank for rd 3 of the ASBK. Great day, the weather couldn't have been better. The crowd was great as well, not too many people, but enough to create a good atmosphere.

Saw a few spills, on the same corner as I've done (turn 1 at the end of the straight), so that made me feel better about it lol

Just love seeing a bit of rear wheel slide when the rider is breaking hard coming off the straight turning into that 1st corner, it's magic.

Thanks for driving us in Humps, had an awesome day!

Great to meet you disco, join us for a ride ay

Busted !!!!! 1 black FZ6N , 2 bros & a pillion , Hardgrave Rd & Vulture St West End @ 4:30 this arvy.......... Was it you K ??? Or do we have another lurker :thumbup:

Haha, wasn't me, I was home by 4 today... Obviously I'm not the only FZ6N with a set of tb's on in Brissy! Explains why it's taken "those who watch" so long to find me lol

anyone keen for a half day squirt this weekend? Prefer Sunday or Monday. I don't really mind where we go, maybe either head south and do the Lions road circuit or head north into the sunny coast hinderland area (Damian and I have found a few roads off the main roads where we can play)

I definatley will go somewhere over the weekend, just thought others might want to come along also.......

Let me know

anyone keen for a half day squirt this weekend? Prefer Sunday or Monday. I don't really mind where we go, maybe either head south and do the Lions road circuit or head north into the sunny coast hinderland area (Damian and I have found a few roads off the main roads where we can play)

I definatley will go somewhere over the weekend, just thought others might want to come along also.......

Let me know

I'll check with Kel this arvy but im sure a Monday morning on the Lions Rd would be good :thumbup:

I'll check with Kel this arvy but im sure a Monday morning on the Lions Rd would be good :thumbup:

ok.

i have an open leave pass so i'm keen whenever. :thumbup:
Monday morning sounds good. Target to leave Booval Maccas at 7:30 or 8am? Early is good for me cause you get ahead of everyone else with the same idea.

hmm....
I am from Hong Kong and I am kinda interested...
Am I welcome?

meee toooooo

except I'm pretty ABC (Australian Born Chinese - sorta)

Anyways thought I'd drop by and saaaaaaaay helllo (not that I own a FZ anymore :( )
Any fz6ers been to QR recently??

Last edited:
Back