Bris Fizz

Ok guys..got a day off tomorrow and I'm keen to go for a day ride somewhere..trouble is, I don't know where!

I know a lot of you know your way around, so if any of you are still awake.. Suggestions?

Ps. I live in beenleigh, near brissy

Thanks! :thumbup:

Geez man, you're good at these ride map thingos!

Thanks a lot man, looks like a good one, always wondered what that Beechmont road's like :thumbup:

I'll put some pics up tomorrow night :rockon:

Gotta be good at something i guess :D.... Beechmont road is awesome , you'll really enjoy it :thumbup: The view from the hangliding place at Beechmont is well worth it :rockon:.... There are bits of it on this vid [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Piz8m2S3JTg]YouTube - Bris Fizz Compilation[/ame]

Didn't make that ride today :ban:
Woke up with the worst cold ever and decided to go back to sleep.
It'll be something to do on Saturday if I'm feeling any better :D

At the moment I won't be there sunday.

Something crap happened this arvo & not feeling sociable, sorry.
Hope the crap isnt to serious & can be sorted , chin up mate :thumbup:

Ditto...

Things aren't great with my missus at the moment, I took a Ducati 848 for a test ride today, very nice to ride, very different from the FZ6, very upsetting for my financially stressed out wife!! Renovations tend to do that I spose...

I hope we can sort it out, I want a clear head for the ride tomorrow, otherwise I worry that things may go awry. Gah I donno, maybe it'll be better if I go anyways and give her some time to cool down lol

Will be sorted once someone employs me.

Good luck man, the market is on the up hey. The IT market is anyways, there were 15 new jobs in Brisbane (matching my search criteria) on seek yesterday, which seems to be growing on a daily basis!

Man, heated discussions with the missus! How the hell do you get the Minister for Finiance to approve a new bike ffs

Sheesh, I think I'm gonna need a ride to clear my head...

Where're we meeting Humps?

Good luck man, the market is on the up hey. The IT market is anyways, there were 15 new jobs in Brisbane (matching my search criteria) on seek yesterday, which seems to be growing on a daily basis!

Man, heated discussions with the missus! How the hell do you get the Minister for Finiance to approve a new bike ffs

Sheesh, I think I'm gonna need a ride to clear my head...

Where're we meeting Humps?

Brookside Macca's if you still wanna head out.... I thought everybody had bailed on me

New plan Ladies :BLAA:..... Macca's Booval , 08:30 departure prolly gunna head for Mt Lindsay & the Lions Rd :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: See whoever is there , I know Krishna & I will be :thumbup:

New plan Ladies :BLAA:..... Macca's Booval , 08:30 departure prolly gunna head for Mt Lindsay & the Lions Rd :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: See whoever is there , I know Krishna & I will be :thumbup:

Lookin forward to it, 22º and a chance of showers (being the eternal optimest that means zero rain to me), bit like today... Soooo, awesome weather, nice and comfy :D

dammit.....its' 8:20am and i'm siiting here reading you are heading off for the lions road. Wish I could have joined you. Have fun, watch those blind corners.....

Back