Bris Fizz

ne1 for a squirt this week end? As long as it doesn't rain, prolly be good for a super early nebo/glorious/mt mee run... Got me a new toy: gopro hd motorsport edition :thumbup:

Only got vid of me going to work'n back, not tooo exciting... Need some decent time in the saddle to get some good footage.

Satdee is out for me , Toy Run on Sunday moning if your interested :thumbup: We could go for a ride after that....

Cool, toy run sounds good, v busy here organising Sydney road trip with the fam, but will run it by the Queen and hopefully we will go.

Bumper cam on the way to work. Not too bad, just running 720p at the mo, but the gopro is capable of full hd - 1080p.

ne1 for a squirt this week end? As long as it doesn't rain, prolly be good for a super early nebo/glorious/mt mee run... Got me a new toy: gopro hd motorsport edition :thumbup:

Only got vid of me going to work'n back, not tooo exciting... Need some decent time in the saddle to get some good footage.

oops......just saw this post now. :Flash:

I went for an early jaunt thru Nebo yesterday morning at 6.30am. :thumbup:
No-one up there at all, just had to deal with cyclists.

Thats 3 of us :thumbup: Im sure Paul will be there & prolly Kel too.... Can you get a babysitter K so the missus can joint us aswell ?? How bout your missus Stu or does she put your handbrake on :BLAA:... Sending Barry & Azz a message now to see what they are up too..

Ahhhh, she can't ride at the moment. All is good, just better she doesn't.

Will fill you in next week :thumbup:

But yes, if she was there id have to ride everywhere on the back brake :spank:

yep I'll be keen :thumbup:

whats the circuit??

Dunno yet , maybe Hampton , Toowoomba & back in that road out the back of Gatton there (cant remember the name) the one we have been meaning to go back too :thumbup:

Could start with Nebo/Glorious depending if Kel tags along or not ;)

Well...maybe for us north siders we head thru nedo/glorious and meet the southerners at the end at the T intersection. We then continue up splityard creek rd towards the somerset dam and around to Esk. Up the mtn towards Crows Nest - Hampton - and down to Gatton

Is that the circuit u mean?

Last edited:
Well...maybe for us north siders we head thru nedo/glorious and meet the southerners at the end at the T intersection. We then continue up splityard creek rd towards the somerset dam and around to Esk. Up the mtn towards Crows Nest - Hampton - and down to Gatton

Is that the circuit u mean?

I'll map out my plan & post it later :thumbup:..... Ohh yeah & more like we all head over Nebo/Glorious & meet Kel at the other end ;)

Sunday?????? As saturday is new years day, some people might not be in any shape to ride. Im open on what time to be in Fernvale or out at the crossroads.

One of the guys I been riding with for about 2 years now may also come along.

Sunday?????? As saturday is new years day, some people might not be in any shape to ride. Im open on what time to be in Fernvale or out at the crossroads.

One of the guys I been riding with for about 2 years now may also come along.

Yes Sunday , SUNDAY for everyone , I aint riding anywhere on Saturday ;) hell I might not even get outta bed :D

I'll let you know a time to meet up with Kel & I , might meet at the BP Blacksoil for a coffee 1st up :thumbup:

How does this look :thumbup: Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com

Kel's probably gunna come & because Disco is heading the back way then i'll head that way with then , meet you other "G" men on the other side :D

What time do we wanna do this ??

:thumbup: looks good.
It'll take us notherners 1 hour to get over the hill to meet you. So we can work our departure time out from when we suggest to meet.

Maybe we all meet at the T at say 8:30??

Us northerners can meet at the Mobil servo on Waterworks Rd and Settlement Rd intersection for a departure of 7:30am.

Krishna, you might need to arrive earlier to fit in your smoke :D

What we all reckon??

:thumbup: looks good.
It'll take us notherners 1 hour to get over the hill to meet you. So we can work our departure time out from when we suggest to meet.

Maybe we all meet at the T at say 8:30??

Us northerners can meet at the Mobil servo on Waterworks Rd and Settlement Rd intersection for a departure of 7:30am.

Krishna, you might need to arrive earlier to fit in your smoke :D

What we all reckon??

OK , got that we are meeting at the T at 08:30 :rockon: I'll sent you a message later Disco & figure out a spot for us to meet :thumbup:

Back