Canadian Members? Plz Post :)

greenthumb

Reaction score
Visit site
Kelowna, B.C.

but currently at the beach in Thailand. Saw a FZ-150 in Penang, Malaysia last month, but didnt have my camera on me.

jwhelan

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in St. John's, Newfoundland. I most likely won't be riding until May, toooooo much of the damn white stuff on the ground.

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
I know how you feel about April. We just got another foot of snow here and it is still snowing. Someone should tell mother nature she is ruining our riding season. :Flip:

Love to meet up with anyone near me, lol. I'm good riding 700km a day to meet up.

Rifleman

Reaction score
Visit site
Vancouver Island here.......only been out 6 times this year so far, and even passed on the day today as the roads were a tad damp this morn and I didn't want to do the cleanup.....not rubbin' it in, but today was a fine overcast +6 or so.........snow is gone from here 'cept for the local mountains........

Bake

Reaction score
Visit site
Calgary, ALberta Here.

New FZ6 ' 08 bought in 08. Would love to get a regular ride going this summer with fellow Calgary FZ6 riders!!

After purchasing the bike, I have spent the winter explaining to my wife the necessity of mods! I think she gets it!

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
Calgary, AB. I'd love to visit the other people on this forum, someday. I got a RED 2006 FZ6. Maybe we could all meetup at the SMUGGLER'S INN? The one by CHINOOK? I really like that place.

In the meantime, I've been playing some serious basketball at The University of Calgary. Red Gym at 1:30 PM; Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm the guy with the black shirt that has yellow radioactive symbols all over it. We've been doing some 4 on 4 action; the kind that covers the full court. Well, most of the girls are attractive, at least.

Last edited:

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Albertans, I just created an Alberta group. Please join if you want to so if we decide on a get together this summer we can track who's who easier. :rockon:

repsol

Reaction score
Visit site
We live in Calgary,I bought a new 07 from Bow Cycle last July and my wife just bought an 09 fz6r at the bike show this spring from Bow Cycle.Mine is red with scorpion exhaust and the 09 is yellow but we are still waiting for it to arrive(maybe in march they tell us)

o6FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
hey! i'm from t.o.(goleafsgo?) with an 06 blue and an 88fz600 just about to do an oil change, install my new k&n filters, tb juice box. it's still pretty cold only -12 but i'm gettin ready. i'll update my profile and get some pics up soon!