Carbon Can Co.

gwaihir

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd been looking some new end cans and quite liked the Scorpion for price but the dealers here in the UK told me that delivery can sometimes be long.
I found a Yorkshire company called the Carbon Can Co. and gave them a call.
They quoted me under £400 for a pair of carbon cans plus all the fttings for my FZ6 and I placed an order by phone paying with my credit card.
The guy told me that "I would have the cans within a week if not sooner", his exact words.
The money was debited immediately on my credit card but after 1 week I'd received nothing. I phoned the C.C.C. and was told that the connecting pipes he had were damaged and he had to order some more.
Two weeks, three weeks nothing, not even a courtesy call from C.C.C. I called numerous times and left messages but nothing.
I then called my bank to find out about getting my money back and they told me that I had to wait 30 days and then if I had received nothing they would claim the money back from his bank. The money was repaid into my credit card account on day 31 and C.C.C. now have 60 days to appeal, against what I don't know, I have not received anything. Thank goodness I paid by credit card!
Marks out of 10 for the Carbon Can Co. - ZERO
Has anybody else had any problems with this company?
I'm now waiting the 60 days, just in case, and then hope to get some Leo Vince's.

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Aww, I was hoping you'd have some new cans for us to see:( I haven't heard of that company before, or anyone using them for the FZ6. Good you got your money back, though with all this time thats gone by you could probably have had some Scorpions.

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh no. My friend knows someone who works there and said he would ask about getting some sorted for me if I wanted to but I think I'll give it a miss now!

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats pretty bad.
No communication means something is pretty wrong. At least you got your money.
I guess we could use the saying "If something seems too good to be true it probably is"