Chilly ride on the Dragon

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had a bit of a chilly ride on the dragon yesterday, still fun though!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIRRcD9PbKQ]Tail of the Dragon 11-18-2012 2007 Yamaha FZ6 - YouTube[/ame]

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome video, I've done the "Tail" in a rental car about 10 years ago but someday I will do it on a bike......expect a phone call....:rockon:

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Off topic, but did you ever move or get things straigtened out in the area that you lived in?

Nope still here, still trying to find a new place to live. Just ignoring the BS now. I have security cameras setup, so if anybody attempts to break in or mess with my stuff outside, I will have it all recorded. The drugs are still being sold like crazy across the road, they just do it inside instead of in the driveway. DCS took their young daughter recently because they stopped sending her to school. School told them they needed to bathe her more often. Hard to do when they haven't had running water since the day they moved in. Word is they are being watched. A good solid officer, not corrupted yet, has a bunch of my photos from whats been going on. A couple of arrests have been made, and several problem people are gone from the trailer park. So overall, its improved. DCS has come in and taken a total of I think 14 kids now over the last year, and they are watching several other kids that are still here.

Now I just sit inside and listen to the people around me argue about who's kid did what to their kid, and call the cops when they get too rowdy with the arguing.