Clutch/brake levers- any suggestions

jcombs

One day at a time...
Reaction score
www.jaredsbook.com
I clicked on a link from the forum webpage looking at some black clutch/brake levers. Anyone know what store/company that was? I lost it. Anyone have a preference on where to get these...certain brands? Good or bad experience with quality?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you use the "search" function you will find an absolute "bucket load" of threads on this.

Depends how much you want to spend:

Pazzos (my personal choice - LOVE THEM)
Cheap Ebay ones (some people like, some don't)
CNC
ASV
The list is endless

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You won't have to look much further than Kazza's list.

Personally, I love my "shorty" black ASV's. Good action, good feel, and the customer service was excellent.

Scorpio

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
I clicked on a link from the forum webpage looking at some black clutch/brake levers. Anyone know what store/company that was? I lost it. Anyone have a preference on where to get these...certain brands? Good or bad experience with quality?

go to www.the2wheels.com great levers at even better prices. can get regular and shorty levers and can also get them laser engraved if you would like. I think they are $35 or so for regular levers and $45 for engraved.

And that's for the pair, not each

zackeeboy

Reaction score
Visit site
go to www.the2wheels.com great levers at even better prices. can get regular and shorty levers and can also get them laser engraved if you would like. I think they are $35 or so for regular levers and $45 for engraved.

And that's for the pair, not each

I picked up a set of these last year and really like them so far. Look good and there are a ton of color combinations available. And can't beat the price

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up a set of these last year and really like them so far. Look good and there are a ton of color combinations available. And can't beat the price

I did the same as mdfb42 and zackeeboy - except i got mine off ebay from the same seller. Hard to go wrong for only $35. Have had no issues with them and think they look fine.

rypsis

Reaction score
Visit site

Second that.

Just installed a pair of these. The quality seems very nice and they look excellent. Add the price factor and voil'a, you've got yourself a great deal there.