Visit site
f2qyxg.jpg
:thumbup:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I gave it 2 min. then had to turn it off......I'm gonna have that song in my head all weekend:thumbup:

THE FORCE is strong with this one - ^^ -
Me, maybe a minute! lol
Thankfully at no previous time in life was I subjected to that!:thumbup:

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This might qualify as offensive. If you're bad at knowing sports (like me) this video is very helpful!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE7qVAtNwQk]A Guide To American Football - YouTube[/ame]

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
As you may have seen on the news it's been very cold in Minnesota. So cold, in fact, that the US Army ​Corp of Engineers has borrowed a Norwegian Icebreaker to clear the Mississippi River for freighter traffic. The Icebreaker is starting near Winona and working its way northward.

Here is a photo as the hard work of ice breaking begins.
​Very ​ Impressive!

natybaru.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As you may have seen on the news it's been very cold in Minnesota. So cold, in fact, that the US Army ​Corp of Engineers has borrowed a Norwegian Icebreaker to clear the Mississippi River for freighter traffic. The Icebreaker is starting near Winona and working its way northward.

Here is a photo as the hard work of ice breaking begins.
​Very ​ Impressive!

natybaru.jpg

That guy lost his give-a-damn in that lake last spring. His wife told him to go get it since he hadn't had pants on for 3 weeks, and so here we are.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh boy those last two are truly 'dad jokes'
How about this then:
Why are there no aspirin in the jungle?

Because the parrots eat'em all

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A redneck cowboy rides into a town on a hot blistering day riding his horse with his dog following. He ties his horse and the dog under the shade of a tree. The Redneck cowboy goes into the bar for a cold beer.

About 20 minutes later a policeman comes in and asks who owns the dog tied under the tree. The Redneck cowboy tells him that its his. The policeman says; "Your dog is in heat".

The redneck cowboy answers; "No way the dogs in heat; he's cool, cause he's tied under the shade of the tree".

The policeman says; "No, you don't understand, your dog needs to be bred".

The redneck cowboy shakes his head and says; "No way the dog needs bread, he's not hungry, I gave him beef jerky this morning".

The policeman finally gets mad and says; "Look, your dog wants to have sex".

The redneck cowboy looks at him and says "Go ahead, I always wanted a police-dog"

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Brian always wanted a pair of authentic Harley Motorcycle Boots, so, seeing some on sale, he bought them and wore them home. Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?" Maria looked him over, "Nope."

Frustrated, Brian stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots. Again he asked Maria, a little louder this time, "Notice anything different NOW?" Maria looked up and exclaimed, "Brian, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow!"

Furious, Brian yelled, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARIA?" "Nope" she replied. "IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!"

Without changing her expression, Maria replied, "Shoulda bought a new helmet Brian!"