Visit site
ABS+on+and+off.JPG

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dog FTW! :spank::spank::spank:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeLSUbXwauA"]Clever Dog Drinks From Bathroom Sink - YouTube[/ame]

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahhhhh...... :thumbup:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Rne4KbZSE"]Ducklings Play on Waterslide - YouTube[/ame]

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Cliff, can you Jerry pull this one off? Blah

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD0evP6dCJg"]Russian Motorcycle Band - YouTube[/ame]

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Caution: Language. It's better on mute, anyway.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxXSHDdlh_E"]The Owl Whisperer - YouTube[/ame]

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There was this elderly Irishman who bought a new sports car. Wanting to test it out he drove along the motorway reaching a speed of 120mph. All of a sudden he saw a Guard car pull out and start chasing him with lights flashing. At first the elderly man panicked and sped up to 150mph. Pretty soon after, thinking ‘I’m too old for this’ the elderly man pulled over.

Pulling up behind him the Guard approached the window. The Guard said ‘Sir, my shift ends in 10 minutes, if you can give me one good reason why you were speeding at 120mph, and then increased that speed further to 150mph, that I haven’t heard before, I’ll let you go’.

The old man replied ‘Years ago my wife left me and ran off with a Guard… I thought you were trying to bring her back’.

‘Have a good day sir’ replied the Guard.

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another one from my good Irish buddy...

THE CURRENT BANKING CRISIS EXPLAINED BY AN IRISHMAN

Young Paddy bought a donkey from a farmer for £100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news. The donkey's died.'

Paddy replied, 'Well then just give me my money back.' The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I've already spent it.'

Paddy said, 'OK, then, just bring me the dead donkey.' The farmer asked, 'What are you going to do with him?'

Paddy said, 'I'm going to raffle him off.' The farmer said, 'You can't raffle a dead donkey!' Paddy said, 'Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody
he's dead.'

A month later, the farmer met up with Paddy and asked, ' What happened with that dead donkey?' Paddy said, 'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at £2 each and made a profit of £898'. The farmer said, 'Didn't anyone complain?'

Paddy said, 'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his £2 back.' Paddy now works for the Royal Bank of Scotland.

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Getting a Hairdryer through Customs...........

An attractive young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the Priest beside her, 'Father, may I ask a favor?' '

'Of course child. What may I do for you?'

'Well, I bought my mother an expensive hair dryer for her birthday. It is unopened but well over the Customs limits and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it.
Is there any way you could carry it through customs for me? Hide it under your Robes perhaps?'

'I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you, I will not lie.'

'With your honest face, Father, no one will question you.'

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go first. The official asked, 'Father, do you have anything to declare?'

'From the top of my head down to my waist I have nothing to declare.'

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, 'And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?'

'I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused.'

Roaring with laughter, the official said, 'Go ahead, Father. Next please!'