Daytona Bike Week?

longrob

Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody going to Bike Week this year?
I'll be riding in from Orlando and staying the entire week at Daytona Bahama House, recommended by friend and have special for bike week, at $149/night Daytona Beach hotels ocean front Bahama House.
This will be my 3rd year going and I expect it to be a great week.

Let me know if anybody wants to meet up?

flamewulfe

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I live here in Daytona, let me know when/where, we can definitely meet up! I've got a number of riding friends, but only one other FZ6er. Lookin' forward to a kickin' Bike Week this year!

hondashadylady

Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone is interested in the Orlando/Kissimmee Area, I have a bunch of 3 and 4 bedroom Villas and Private homes (some with pools and hot tubs) available.

We have a special for Bike Week 30-40% off! For 7 night stay in a 4 bedroom with a hot tub NEAR DISNEY... flat rate $1,025.00!!!

Call me at (Kimberli) 407-273-8770
[email protected]

PLEASE MENTION BIKE WEEK TO GET THIS SPECIAL!

Luiz

Reaction score
Visit site
I went Saturday with a few friends. It is all week and ends next Sunday. It is mostly harleys but the sportbikes that do show up are nice. I saw one blue FZ6 parked but did not get a chance to meet it's owner. Overall it's a great time. If you are going I recommend spending the day on main street and having some more comfortable clothe to change into.

yamaprotech

Reaction score
Visit site
i am back living in deltona again. i am getting my bike back on the road this week after my WHOOPS highside. i will be in daytona sat. afternoon and all day sunday.