Disalvo vs Myers

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtKbquQRXHM"]Castrol Speed Academy - Triumph Racers Jason DiSalvo VS Elena Myers - YouTube[/ame]

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
"He's been racing in AMA since like, around the time I was born..." Ouch! :)

Be nice now!! ;) Jason and I raced in the same class in 2000. He was running the Aprilia RS250 in WERA's D-superbike class. He and I diced the entire race at Nelson Ledges that year when he stuffed it up under me in the next to last turn to beat me. Oh the memories :thumbup:

I have a pretty cool poster of Eleana when she was 12. I'll try to attach it.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Be nice now!! ;) Jason and I raced in the same class in 2000. He was running the Aprilia RS250 in WERA's D-superbike class. He and I diced the entire race at Nelson Ledges that year when he stuffed it up under me in the next to last turn to beat me. Oh the memories :thumbup:

I have a pretty cool poster of Eleana when she was 12. I'll try to attach it.

Awesome @ history, Mike! And double awesome @ poster :rof:

So true.. there's a 13 year old (Brandon Paasch) at NJMP who smokes liter bikes on his Moriwaki!

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome @ history, Mike! And double awesome @ poster :rof:

So true.. there's a 13 year old (Brandon Paasch) at NJMP who smokes liter bikes on his Moriwaki!

Another funny one about Eleana. She was preparing to ride for Kawasaki and I think it was her first factory ride, like 2009'ish. She was only 15 and she had to have an instructor tow her around Mid-Ohio for 'insurance reasons' they told us. Greg White (TV commentator, ex-WERA racer) said he would tow her around. When they came around on the second lap she was almost the length of the front straight in front of him ....... her first time there...... not his first time :Flash:

I really liked following her career, but not sure what's happened the last year or so. She had a crash and broke her collarbone a couple of years ago and that seemed to have an effect.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another funny one about Eleana. She was preparing to ride for Kawasaki and I think it was her first factory ride, like 2009'ish. She was only 15 and she had to have an instructor tow her around Mid-Ohio for 'insurance reasons' they told us. Greg White (TV commentator, ex-WERA racer) said he would tow her around. When they came around on the second lap she was almost the length of the front straight in front of him ....... her first time there...... not his first time :Flash:

I really liked following her career, but not sure what's happened the last year or so. She had a crash and broke her collarbone a couple of years ago and that seemed to have an effect.

Dang.. that's another great alien story!

My friend Dave was trying to get her into Moto2, but she changed her mind (not exactly sure when this was taking place).
He owns http://www.motosponsor.com and was very active with it at one point, but it was taking a lot of his time and it's really hard to make a living doing this stuff.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, not sure what's going on. Richard at STT\Apex has been sponsoring her and Jason on the Triumph. I haven't heard what's up for next year. She has an advantage of being a fast woman in what has been traditionally a man's sport, and she's cute, the things sponsors like to see when they put their rider in front of customers. I always try to read her column in RRW and maybe her fall back plan (college) is starting to take preference.