Do you ever...

I go out to the garage on the rainy days or other days that I can't ride and just say hi to her. Let her know I missed/ will miss her, maybe drink a beer with her.

So, walking out of walmart today, I just had to stop and look at my bike and smile. Anybody else catch themselves just staring at their bike sometimes? Its just so edgy, and sporty looking, yet its so comfortable and fun to ride!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

"Staring at my bike smiling"? Are you kidding?
I dream of my Fazer. I fantasize about my Fazer. I have wet dreams about my Fazer. My girlfriend posed nude on my Fazer. I talk to my Fazer all of the time!
(Honestly? Only the last two are true! : )

If I go out to the bbq of an evening, while waiting for the steak and snags to cook, I just walk around the bike, grab the polish and give the tank some attention, clean the mirrors, making sure everything is "just so" ready for the morning. If I'm not bbqing, I still just say "I'm making sure the garage is locked", and go out to just look and touch.....

Lol! I have been known to just sit in my shed, and stare at my bike's for hours....With a Brew & a choof, it is most "therapeutic"!

Sometimes when i stop on a ride, i sorta find myself slowly walking around any bike that is near me, and drool!

Yes i know, i am a sad sad case!

:eek:

Back