Do you guys think this is a good deal?

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, buying a new bike. There is one I'm going to look at and possibly buy. (This is contingent on seeing the bike and what condition it is in). It's a 2008 with 2000 miles on it, for about $4,000. Is that what people are getting now? Thanks!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Well if it's in good shape, as in hasn't been dropped, plastics are good and so forth I'd say it's a excellent price!!! That bike isn't even properly broke in!!!

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Agreed with the above. If the bike is in good shape, with only 2K miles that is an awesome price! You sure its not 20k miles??

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd say that's a go...... You can't go wrong unless there's something you don't know about it.

The money you save, spring for some new tires. . . Those are are well aged!

PS - March 2011 paid 4300 for mine with 4188miles. All stock, no add ons. That's not to say there won't be better deals out there. just QUIT looking after you commit to buying! :BLAA:

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys, I'm going to pick my new one up tomorrow! I actually ended up getting a black 09 from my hometown with 5800 miles on it for 4K!!!!!:eek: Turns out the owner graduated from the school I'm attending and cut me a break! The bike is immaculate too, I've see ones in worse shape sitting new on the showroom floor! First owner and bike has never been down, and adult ridden, with brand new tires! I'm so pumped!!!