Does anyone in SoCal want the R6 forks/Ohlins shock mod?

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to be selling my 2004 FZ6 in the next couple of weeks and want to part these mods out before sale. However, I will need the stock forks/calipers/axle etc as I sold those years ago. I would be willing to have a member bring his/hers FZ to my house and I would do the complete swap for them.

At this time, I do NOT want to remove and sell/ship them outside of the Southern California area. If that happens, I will post a thread on the Marketplace. PM me if interested so we can discuss price and details.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm out of reach distance wise and this is not about the offer but more about the performance; perhaps you could tell us about your likes, dislikes, benefits over the OEM shock and what kind of riding you do. Also what shock model is it?

Thanks

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm out of reach distance wise and this is not about the offer but more about the performance; perhaps you could tell us about your likes, dislikes, benefits over the OEM shock and what kind of riding you do. Also what shock model is it?

Thanks

I'd consider shipping you a stock fz6 rear shock!! But I'm still curious what model it is and what you thought of it.

Someone should really bolt up them forks! It transforms the bike!

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
im in SD and totally down, let me know where and when if you haven't made a deal with anyone else.

You should definitely do it. Upgrading suspension is the best thing you can do for your bike.

The only reason I am not interested is because the FZ6 isn't my main bike anymore. Incidentally, I saving up the 3k+ to upgrade that bikes stock suspension.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
There is a deal being negotiated at this time. However, to answer the question, the Ohlins shock is Model YA402. The suspension change was tremendous to the stability of the bike, especially while braking under load.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
And....now the potential sale has fallen through. Last chance if anyone in Southern California is interested, PM me by July 17. If not they will go up for sale on the Marketplace.