Donation PM's

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone please disregard any private messages you may have received. The donation system software has a bug I am trying to figure out.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

bugsterkiton

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Admin,
No worry, it is good to be reminded that the forum must live too. We find all the information which we want inside this useful forum. Thanks for that.
Greetings from Belgium.
Bugsterkiton

T

TheBlackSheep

I did not receive this PM, but how do I donate I know these forums are not free. And I want to help keep this site alive

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I did not receive this PM, but how do I donate I know these forums are not free. And I want to help keep this site alive

You can send it to my home, I'll make sure it gets to Admin. Just make the check out to me. :justkidding:

There is a "Donate" link on the right side of the header bar, next to the "Log Out" link where you can donate. Also, you can put the money toward a premium or elite membership here

T

TheBlackSheep

You can send it to my home, I'll make sure it gets to Admin. Just make the check out to me. :justkidding:

There is a "Donate" link on the right side of the header bar, next to the "Log Out" link where you can donate. Also, you can put the money toward a premium or elite membership here

ROFL Thank you i'm a NOOB to the whole forum thing